McDonald's

Ariel POV

I finally made it to McDonald's. I had to walk. I was on edge. I was still shaken up, plus these damn streets ain't safe.

I always get hollered at by old dudes. They yell my name which I don't know how they know my name. They talk about how big my ass is and how they gon tap this next year when I turn eighteen.

I walked into McDonald's and stood in line. I was on a $15 budget. I finally got to the counter and started ordering.

"Can I get a milk shake, a burger, some fries, some nuggets, some more fries, two double cheese burgers, a coke, and extra ketchup and bbq sauce." I said.

"Okay. That will be $14.98" the ghetto looking girl said.

I handed her the money and sat with my assigned number. I looked over to see Day'Tona coming towards me. That girl is so fucking weird. She look like a nightmare that I can't wake up from.

"Heeeey guuurrrl!" she said loud as fuck as she plopped down in front of me. She only hangs out with me if she wants something from me.

"Hi..." I said not looking at her.

"Wassup? Whats hannin!" her ass is so loud.

"Nothing just about to get my stuff from here and go home." I said nonchalantly.

"Aretha told me what went down." she said.

I rolled my eyes. I knew her ass came over here because Aretha wanted to know of I was going to say something. This bitch think I'm stupid.

"That's neither here nor there. " just then my number got called.

I got up and got my food and left. I walked back the same way I came. I just hope I make it through the rest of the day. I got a broken heart, I'm pissed, I got the boogy man over here trying to find out information on me.

I'm just too damn through with today. I walked home I sat my mom's food on the table. I could hear her in her room fucking Mr.James. They nasty. People should stop having sex when they reach forty. That shit just is nasty.

I went in my room and started eating. I had my head phones on and was unmoved. I finished eating and threw my stuff away. I went back into my room and cried myself to sleep.

Aretha POV

"I got nothing. She just said that's neither here nor there. That's her exact words" my failure of a friend said to me as I kept prying.

"Ugh! She probably knew that was what you came over to talk about."

"Probably. What's your next move?" she asked.

"I'm about to pull a couple strings. My whore of a mother isn't about to have a place to stay soon,. Believe that!" I said.

We talked some more, then I sent Day'Tona home. I have shit I got to do with my new bae that doesn't involve her company.

.

.

.

hey all

I know it's short

filler alert!

I'm going to update later.

Until then, see you next time loyal readers!

smooches.