Chapter 1

The hallways are busy as usual. Students meeting up with their friends and chattering away as usual. Bullies up to no good as usual. Teachers go about their day as usual. Everything is as usual.
  Except it wasn't.......
  Little did anyone know that a spark will ignite between two individuals that will release a chain reaction. A reaction that is yet to be determined to be good or bar......
  Weaving through the halls is a young man of 17 years, by the name of Jack. Jack went directly to his locker and then immediatly to his classroom for first period.
  Meanwhile, at the enterance, was a young woman of 20 years. She walks into the principals office and gently knocks on the opened door.
  "Come in " The Principal said.
  "Hello sir. My name is Rose. I'm the substitute teacher." Rose said.
  "Oh. yes. Rose Swan. Come in." The Principal said.
  Rose did as she was asked and sat down in one of the chairs in front of the Principals desk. The Principal was a heavy ste guy with a bush beard and glasses.
  "Hello Ms. Swan. My name is Principal Watson. It's a pleasure to meet you." Principal Watson said as he extends his hand out to shake Roses hand.
  "The pleasure is mine sir." Rose said as she shook his hand
  "Well then Ms. Swan. Here's your class schedule, Student attendance, Lessons for the day, and your Teachers book." Principal Watson said as he set a huge stack at the front of his desk.
  'Oh dear.......' Rose thought.
  "Okie dokie. Thank you Principal Watson." Rose said as she got up and gathered the stack of papers an books.
  "No, Thank you." Principal Watson said as he held open the door.  Rose walked out to an empty an silent hallway. Roses struggle didn't stop with not dropping everything in her arms.......... Nor did it stop with her nerves....... But the fact that she's completely lost; puts quite a monkey wrench in things.
  So far, in short, Jack is in class and Rose is roaming around without a clue of where she is going.
  Then the bell rang......