Chapter 13

The alarm clock rings, signaling that it is 4:00am. Rose pushed the off button on her phone and falls back asleep.
The alarm clock rings again at 4:30am. Rose shuts off her phone and finally gets up. Rose goes to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and sat in her rocking chair.
Meanwhile, Jack gets up and goes to the kitchen to eat a bowl of cereal. Then after Jack finishes his cereal, he quickly got dressed.
  After Rose was done with her cereal, she went back to the kitchen to wash what dishes she had used. Then Rose went to take a 10 minute shower.
Meanwhile, Jack got dressed in Blue Jeans, T-Shirt, Socks, and Sneakers. Then he wrote a note for his Mom, threw on a jacket and out the door he went.
Rose got out of the shower and got dressed in a T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, Socks, Sneakers, and she left her hair down. Then she threw on a jacket, grabbed her purse and bag. An Rose shuts off app the lights, locked the door and made her way to the front door.
Meanwhile, someone parked in front of Roses store and waited for her to come out. Once this person saw Rose coming g to the door, this person got out of the car and approached Rose.
Rose opens the front door, walks outside and then locks the door behind her. But once Rose turned around, she comes face to face with.....