Chapter 11

Rose unlocked her front door with a big smile on her face. She closes the door behind her and locks it. Rose giggles and makes her way upstairs to were she lives in. Humming, she flips on the light and walks into her living room.
Here's a brief insight to what Roses place looks like. Starting the Main floor, then the basement and finally the first floor were Rose lives.
Let's get started......
The Main floor. There is a big glass window with the words, "Roses Blooming Pictures," on it. Then the door is one of those that has no windows and the door knob is in the center.
Making our way inside.
The counter is located to the far left corner, closest to the window from the front door. The walls are filled with random pictures. From Landscape to Animals to Kids to Prom to School Year Photos to to Food to Plants and much more.
There's two tables. The table on the left are sample photos of various things. And the table on the right is filled with a variety of T-Shirts, Coffee Cups, Blankets, Posters, etc. samples.
Then in the left, straight from the counter, are closet like doors. The one on the left is the door to the basement a d the one in the front is the door to were Rose lives.
Next is the Basement.
The stairs going down to the basement isn't really wide and they were cement. Once you stepped on the last step, you can see at the left side; there is a white wall. And over by the white wall is a bunch of Flashes, Lights, Props, a Stand an Camera.
To the right is a door that leads to the Dark Room. Were Rose prints some of her pictures. Straight ahead of the stairs is a door that leads to Roses printers and filing cabinets.
Finally, the upstairs.
The stairs going up are wood and as far as width; two people could comfortably walk side by side.
Once you get to the top, there's a heavy, solid antique door.. When you open the door, you see the living room. In the living room, there's a not very big table against the wall with two chairs. Then a rocking chair by the window on the right.
Then there's a little coffee table in the center, a couch to the left of the coffee table, and a flatscreen on the wall which is hooked up to a computer that's on a desk in the right corner; straight from the door.
Next to the door on the right side, is a Record Player and a shelf full if records. To the left is a swinging door that leads to the kitchen. In the kitchen, there's an island in the center. On the left is allot of counter space and cabinets with a Microwave in the far corner.
On the right side, there refrigerator is in the corner and next to the refrigerator is the stove. By the stove is some counter space and cabinets then a couple of shelves full of cook books.
Straight from the stairs is a door to the bedroom. In the bedroom, on the right is a queen size bed, and on both sides of the bed is a little table with a little lamp.
On the right, by the door, is a couple of book shelves full of a variety of books.
Straight from the door is the dresser and next to the dresser is the door to the bathroom.
In the bathroom is a simple sin an mirror in front, a tub/shower on the right and a shelf on the left full of towels.
Now back to Rose.
Rose turns on the record player and played Coal Miners Daughter by Loretta Lynn. Then Rose went to her bedroom to change into a taint top and shorts.
Then Rose went to the kitchen and popped a burrito in the microwave. As soon as the microwave dings, Rose grabs her burrito and sat in the rocking chair and ate. Then she went to bed and crashed.