Chapter 14

"Oh! Hey Jack. What are you doing here? And why are you up so early?" Rose asked Jack with a smile.
"I figured that you get your early to walk to school and since the mornings are a little chilly. I thought I'd come and take you to school." Jack said while subconsciously smiling.
Rose smiles and chuckled.
"Thank you Kind Sir." Rose said smiling.
"You're welcome Malady." Jack said smiling, holding his arm out for Rose to grab.
Rose smiled and gently grabbed Jack's arm. Jack lead Rose to his car and opened the door for her. Rose smiled and got in the car. Jack hurriedly got in the car and started driving.
"Thank you again for coming and taking me to school." Rose said with a soft smile.
"You're welcome Ms. Swan." Jack said smiling.
Rose yawns several times and rubs her eyes.
"You can sleep Ms. Swan. It's gonna be a little while until we get there." Jack said still smiling.
"Nah. I'm fine. But......Did you sleep enough?" Rose asked.
"I'm fine. I'm a gamer. I'm use to not much sleep." Jack said with a smile and a chuckle. "But you should try to get some sort of sleep." Jack added with a touch of seriousness.
"Okay. But wake me as soon as we get to the school." Rose said as she gets comfortable.
"I promise Ms. Swan." Jack said with a smile.
Rose subconsciously smiled as she sleeps soundlessly. The stop light ahead of Jack turned red, so he stopped. Jack took this opportunity to catch a look at Rose. Jack smiled and gently tucks a strand of hair behind Roses ear.
Jack smiles and blushes as he gently moves across Roses cheek with his thumb. Suddenly a car horn busted threw the peaceful silence. Jack snapped out of it and continues to drive.
As soon as Jack arrives at the school, and then he parks. Shutting off the car and turning to Rose. Jack reaches his hand out to touch Roses shoulder but....