Chapter 2

The hallways filled with chattering students and busy Teachers. Rose  luckily was able to get out of the way of the chaos.
  Meanwhile, Jack gathered his things and faces the chaos head on. Jack weaves his way through the crowd as quickly as possible, passing by an anxiety filled Rose and going straight to his locker. Rose hidden herself so well, that when she tried to ask for directions. No one heard nor seen her. In the time period of Rose trying to get directions, Jack gathered his books and made it to his Second Period Class.
  Then the bell rang.
  Leaving behind a very lost and very confused Rose.
  'Great...... Just great....' Rose thought.
  Just so you understand why Rose is so lost. The school is Preschool through 12th grade. There's a basement, plus the main floor,  first floor and second floor. The main floor is were the cafeteria, gym, and Elementary plus Preschool is.
  The first floor is were Middle schoolers are. and finally, the second floor is were the High Schoolers are.
  And High School English is what Rose is substituting for.
  Which means, as of now, Rose is on the second floor.
  Now to give you a little insight on what Rose looks like. Rose is five feet, seven inches in height. She's about One-Hundred an fifty five pounds in weight. She has shoulder length, brown hair. Hazel eyes and she wears glasses.
  Rose sighed in frustration as she continues her search for the English Classroom.