Chapter 25

As time went on, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and before anyone knew it; it was summer time. Camilla meet Jack after graduation, to assign him his creative job. When Jack got there, he looked around and then looked at Camilla.
"Where is everybody?" Jack asked.
"Oh! There is no one else. I sorta made up the creative helps job thingy." Camilla said with a smile.
Jack looked at her with a goofy shocked expression. Which made Camilla laugh.
"I said what I said to help with you and my friend Rose. You're job is to work for Rose." Camilla said with a smile.
And before Jack could say anything, here came Rose. When Rose approached the two, she did it with a smile. Jack smiled .
"Am I dreaming?" Jack asked.
Camilla chuckled and shook her head no. Jack rushed to Rose an hugged her. Spinning her around. Rose hugged back and giggled. Rose and Jack stayed hugging each other, not wanting to let the other one go.  But finally they let each other go.
"Jack will be working for you until he starts college." Camilla said with a smile.
Rose couldn't say anything, she just smiled. And Jack smiled brightly. Then Camilla left to go spend some time with her family while Rose took Jack to her place to show him around and to tell him what he will be doing to help.
Once at Roses place, Rose got into a serious (somewhat? Photographer phase.)
"The basement is the work place, it's where all the magic becomes reality. The main floor is where I sell my works of art. Then you already know what the upstairs is." Rose said with a wide ole smile.
Jack blushed and smiled an nodded I. response.
"Good. Your job is to help me in whatever I need done. Whether that be holding down the fort here, taking care of organizing the main floor or helping me in my work place in the basement. Or taking care of money, as far as adding them to an such. Or be joining me out in the field where the magic is really at." Rose said excitedly.
Jack chuckled and smiled at Roses excitement.
"You're cute when you're excited." Jack said but then blushed an tried to think of something to cover up what he just said.
Rose blushed and smiled, "And you're cute trying to cover up what you just said." Rose teased.
Jack raised his hands up in surrender.
"You caught me red handed Malady." Jack said as he subconsciously got closer to Rose.
Rose smiled and giggled an subconsciously got close to Jack. Before either of them knew it, there was no space betweenween them.  They both leaned into each other to kiss when they both stopped an snapped outta it.  Rubbing the back of his neck, Jack nervously chuckled. Rose nervously chuckled as well.
"I suppose we better get to work. I have some projects to do in the basement. I need you to hold down the fort up here." Rose said with a smile.
Jack blushed and nodded, "Okay Ms. Swan." Jack said.
Rose giggles, "You can call me Rose. We're not in class anymore Jack." Rose said teasingly.
Jack chuckled, "I know and you have a very beautiful name. Rose."
Rose blushed and smiled, "Okay, enough buttering me up and get to work." Rose said as she starts to head to the basement.
Jack I my chuckled and smiled as he plants himself behind the counter. Waiting for customers to enter the small store.
Meanwhile, Rose smiles as she works away in her many project that were starting to get stacked too high for her.
To Jack's suprise, there was no one coming in the store all day long. And when the day was done, Jack was even more shocked that not even one person looked this way to even glance at the small store.
"You don't get many customers. Do you?" Jack asked.
"Well, if you look at it on a daily basis.....Then no. You wouldn't even say that on a weekly basis. But I do get customers every once in a while. Some are big clients and others are one time stop. It depends on the day." Rose said as she closes up shop.
"I would've thought that you would get more business since you are the only photographer withing a 40 mile radius." Jack said as he helps close up.
"Yeah. Unnoticed Photographer. it's hard being a photographer in a place were no one knows you. I've been living here for five years and still inky have 25 customers a year. And only 5 of them are permanent customers. The other 20 are an average one some kind of customers." Rose said.
"It's that hard?" Jack asked.
"Yeah. But I manage to stay a float." Rose said.
"We should change that." Jack said.
"How? I can't afford anything fancy an such." Rose said.
"Don't worry. let me handle how to get your name out there. It'll be my treat and gift to you Rose." Jack said with a cheerful smile.
Rose chuckled, "Okay. Okay Jack. Now you better get home before your parents start to worry. Oh! And your paycheck is every two weeks on Thursday." Rose said.
Jack smiled and nodded an went home. Rose smiled as she lock up the front door and makes her way to her room. Making sure all the doors were locked. Twirling around as she gets dressed for bed, Rose was on cloud nine.
Meanwhile, Jack got home to see everyone at the dinner table waiting for him to arrive.
"Sorry I'm late. I had to help Rose close up shop." Jack said as he sits down.
Mr. Reid folds his paper and sets it down, "That's okay son. Your mother and I are very proud of you for taking g on a job whole you are still trying g to figure out what you wanna do in life."
"Let's eat. We're starving." The twins said as the same time.
Everyone chuckled and began to eat.
"How was your day at work Jack?" Mrs. Reid asked.
Jack smiled an blushed, "It was good. Kinda boring but good. Which reminds me. My boss, Rose, she's a photographer a d she doesn't get allot of customers. So, I was wondering if everyone could ki da spread the word about her. I would greatly appreciate it." Jack said as he ate.
Jack's whole family said okay and they finished eating an went off to do other things before bed.