Chapter 8

The rest of the day was long and stressful. Up until the last period... The final class..... English Class....
  Jack weaved through the hallway after going to his locker to retrieve his books.
  Jack sighs. 'Just one more class and I'm free.' Jack thought as he gets closer to the English room.
  Meanwhile, Rode scrambles to prepare for the final class. When Rose finally had gotten prepared for class, a few early bird students roamed in; which meant that Rose had a minute to gather her breath before class starts.
  'Just one more class before I can go crash on the couch.' Rose thought as she took a deep breath in.
Then Rose got up and wrote on the chalk board "Substitute Teacher Ms. Swan."
  Meanwhile, Jack was making his way to class. Until Bobby pushed Jack  against the row of lockers right by the English room door. Jack dropped his books down and frowned.
  "Ya know Bobby. I'm really sick and tired of you picking on me." Jack said with his face beet red.
  "Oh yeah. And what are you going to do bout it?" Bobby smugly said.
  Jack calmly walked up to Bobby, looked at him, and gave Bobby mean right hook.
  "That's what I'm gonna do Bobby." Jack said calmly.
  Bobby instantly fell to the floor after Jack punched him. Bobby put a hand on his jaw and looked at Jack like "How dare you do this to me." Then Bobby got up an got in fighting stance. And so did Jack.
  Once Jack and Bobby got started in fighting, someone shouted "FIGHT!" An all the students gathered around in a circle.
  Rose heard someone shout fight and saw, what students was in class, rushed out of the room to join the crowd. Then Rose heard students shouting and cheering.
'Someone needs to step in before someone gets hurt.' Rose thought.
  Rose rushed straight out of the room to break the fight. To Roses suprise, there was no teacher in sight. Just rioting students.
  "STOP THIS! GO BACK TO YOIR CLASS ROOMS!" Rose politely said.
  But no one heard her. So, Rose pushed an shoved her way to the two boys fighting.
  "BREAK IT UP!" Rose tried to say several times amongst the shouting and cheering.
  After awhile, Rose gave up and bailed in the middle of them. Getting in between them, dodging their punches to each other and trying to keep them apart. Rose pushed them apart and both Jack and Bobby stopped.  Jack and Bobby tried to do a stare down, but Rose wouldn't allow it.
  "You two, knock it off. Everyone, to your classes, now. That means you two too." Rose said as the students went to their classes and Rose looked at Bobby and then Jack.
  When Rose looked at Jack, Jack's face relaxes an Rose subconsciously smiled slightly and they both slightly blushed.
  This only lasted a minute, when they both snapped out of it. Rose went back to the classroom and Jack gathered his books an went to class, which coincidentally was the same classroom Rose went in.