Chapter 6

After everyone got their lunch, they went to their own friend groups. Eating and chatting away. But the hot topic of each and every group; the mystery lady sitting g by herself. That mysterious last is Rose.
Everyone can hear the whispers.
"Who is she? What she doing here? Is she a teacher? Does she have a boyfriend?" Many asked as the questions goes on an on an on.
But Rose paid no nevermind to the gossip. She just put her headphones in and zoned out on music an reading.
Meanwhile, Jack kept eating silently as he picked up bits an pieces of the gossip that's going around.
Back to Rose.
All of a sudden, Rose felt a tap on her shoulder. Rose took one headphone outa her ear and looked over her shoulder to see Principal Watson looking down at her with a confused look upon his face.
"Ms. Swan. What are you doing here? And why did you pack all those books an papers around?" Principal Watson asked.
Rose put away her headphones, turned around and stood up. Suddenly, the room became silent. Like, dead silent.
Jack looked around and then behind him because all the students were starring in his direction. Jack couldn't see who was behind him because Principal Watson was in the way.
"I sorta got lost. And I have no idea where I am going." Rose said to Principal Watson.
Principal Watson chuckled a bit, his belly jiggling with each chuckle.
"Why didn't you say that when you were in my office earlier?" Principal Watson asked still chuckling.
All that Rose could do is nervously chuckle and gather her things. Principal Watson chuckled some.more and waved at her to follow him. Jack tried to get a glimpse of what Rose looked like, with the way Rose was turned an moving; Jack couldn't see her face at all.
So, Jack just went back to eating his lunch in peace.
Meanwhile, Rose followed behind Principal Watson as they made their way to the second floor. Principal Watson was chuckling the entire time as he pointed to the first room to the left, after the stairs. After Rose saw this, she too started chuckling. Because the classroom that she was looking for, was right in front of her face; in bold letters.
Principal Watson opened the door and both Rose an Principal Watson went inside. Rose went directly to the desk and set her things on the desk.
"Thank you Principal Watson." Rose said.
"You're welcome. Now, you better prepare for class. Cause I'm not sure how much time you have." Principal Watson said just a minute before the bell rang.