Chapter 20

Rose went an grabbed a towel and came back an gave it to Jack.
"You can take the first shower then when you're done. Then I'll go take my shower." Rose said with a smile.
"O-o-o-oh. Separate showers......" Jack slowly and nervously said.
"Yeah separate showers. Whatcha think I meant?" Rose said with a giggle.
Jack blushed when Rose giggled.
"Now, go take your shower silly." Rose said with a smile.
Jack smiled and nodded, "Okay." Jack said as he went to take his shower.
Meanwhile, Rose got ready to take her shower. After Jack was done with his shower, he opened the door to see Rose in a bathrobe; standing in front of him. They both blushed. Jack cleared his throat and stepped aside.
"The bathroom is all yours." Jack said.
Rose smiled gently and walked in, "Thanks." Rose said.
"You're welcome." Jack said as he stepped out and closed the door.
Jack got dressed while Rose took her shower. After Jack got dressed, he wondered around then he saw the Record Player and went to take a look at it.
Rose got outta the shower and got dressed. When Rose opened the door, she didn't see Jack; so she went to go find him. Rose couldn't help but smile when she saw Jack looking at the Record Player. Rose walked up to Jack and gently touched his shoulder.
"Hey Silly. Ready to go?" Rose said with a smile.
"Yeah. Wha-" Jack began to say until he saw Rose.
That's when Jack blushed deeply.
"That's a Record Player. Are you okay?" Rose asked.
Jack didn't say anything, he just stood there blushing and starting at Rose.
Rose blushed, "Hey~ Earth to Silly~ Are you there?" Rose teased.
"Huh? Oh! Yeah! Yep! Ah huh." Jack said as he snapped outta it.
Rose giggles; "Come on Goofy. We do g wanna be late." Rose said with a smile as she lead Jack to the front door.
Before they walked out the door, Jack gently grabbed Roses hand.
"Ms. Swan,  before we leave. And before the day starts. I just wanted to let you know that you look beautiful." Jack said with a blush as he looks at Rose.
Rose is wearing a white dress with a bunch of floral designs and a very light res jacket.
Rose blushed, "Thank you Jack." she said.
"You're welcome Ms. Swan." Jack said as he opened the door for her.
Rose blushed and smiled.
"Thank you kind sir." Rose said as she walks through the door.
"You're welcome Malady." Jack said as he closed the door.
Jack then rushed to open the passenger cat food for Rose. All Rose could do was blush and smile as she got in his car. Jack blushed and smiles as he got in the car.
Once both Jack and Rose got to the school, there was already 2 dozen people there. With a deep breath, they both conqured weaving their way to their destinations, through the crowd.
A goodbye followed by a smile, both Jack and Rose went their separate ways.
Jack going to his locker an then to his first class and Rose going to class an preparing for first period.