Chapter 15

But Jack retracted his hand and just sat there, watching Rose sleep. Hours had gone by and now there's at least a little over a dozen cars parked.
Jack sighed, reluctant to wake Rose up. But he did wake her.
Rose took a deep breath in and got up. Yawning and rubbing her eyes, Rose looks around.
"What time is it?" Rose asked.
"It's 7:45 am." Jack said with a soft smile.
"It took that long to get here?" Rose asked curiously.
"No. We got here about an hour and a half ago." Jack said with a smile.
"How come you didn't wake me right when we got here?" Rose asked.
Jack rubbed the back of his neck and chuckles nervously.
"I didn't want to wake you. You seemed like you needed the sleep." Jack said with a small blush and a nervous chuckle.
Rose slightly blushed and smiled softly.
"Thank you Jack." Rose said with a smile.
"You're welcome Ms. Swan." Jack said with a smile.
For what felt like hours, was only mere moments. But in those moments, they stared at each other with some sort of going that's unknown to either of them. They both were in a sort of trance.....
Until some jocky whooped an hollered, honking his horn and buffing out his chest. The cheerleaders with him, smiled, laughed and giggled.
Both Jack and Rose snapped out of it an cleared their throats.
"Well, I suppose we better get going." Rose said as she gathered her things and stepped out of the car.
"Yeah." Jack said under his breath and then grabs his things an got out of the car.
Rose was walking a little ahead of Jack and Jack jogged to catch up with her.
"Hey Ms. Swan." Jack said.
"Yes Jack." Rose said.
"Is it okay if I take you home tonight?" Jack asked as they approached the front door.
"Okay." Rose said with a smile as Jack opens the door for Rose.
"Thank you Kind Sir." Rose said with a smile.
"You're very welcome Malady." Jack said with a smile.
Rose walked in and Jack right behind. Jack and Rose walked to the second floor in peaceful silence. Then when they finally made it to the second d level, they went their separate ways.
Jack wen to his locker and went to first period. And Rose went to her classroom and prepared for first period.
It was like on que ......
As soon as Jack sat in his first class and Rose was done preparing for class. The school got very busy and very loud.
Strangely enough.......
The noise didn't bother Jack nor Rose. For they both were smoking g fools. With non-stop thinking of each other for reasons yet to be known to them.
Luckily no students nor Teachers took notice to their expression. They just went about their day.