Chapter One

Can't believe I'm actually doing this. Here we go...

Prologue

Everyone knew Y/n as the weird kid. She gets bullied for how she behaves, looks, and just existing.

She's always made the people she gets near feel sickly. As if her sadness could spread.

Nobody really knew much about the strange girl. Nobody knew her family, where she lived, or where she came from.

What they did know was what her powers were. They didn't do much, and they certainly didn't help her.

Every emotion she felt took a toll on her physical appearance. Nobody knew exactly what color stood for what emotion, for they've only ever seen one. Grey. The iconic grey strip she had in her hair. It has been there for as long as she had been in that school, which is as long as anyone can remember.

Her eyes were always empty, and had a hollow feeling to them. If she were to look at you, it would feel as if she looked right through you. As if she didn't even see you there.

She was very quiet, only ever speaking when necessary. People have even mistaken her for a mute.

On one faithful day, Y/n meets Tko, KO and Dendy, and the group become friends that same day.

But Y/n must be careful about these children, for they could lead to devastation.

Chapter One

"Are you excited for the first day back to school?" KO asked his friend Dendy as they walked to their new lockers.

"Yes, I'm quite enlivened about a new year of school." Dendy said, adjusting her glasses.

"Pfft, how can you be excited about just sitting around, listening to the teacher ramble on about some dumb lesson?" Tko rolled his eyes.

"It's not just learning! It's about getting seeing old friends again, and making new ones as well!" KO said.

"I was excited about learning..." Dendy frowned.

Suddenly, the sound of doors being pushed open roughly filled the hallway, catching the attention of half the kids in the hallway.

The familiar aura of sadness filled the halls as Y/n entered the school, she hadn't changed at all even after three and a half of months away from society. She had her strip of grey in her hair still, and her eyes still has that hollow feeling to them.

Everybody went back to doing what they were doing, not very surprised to see that Y/n was back again.

Just as the three were about to head to their class, someone slammed right into Tko, the two falling to the floor.

"Hey!" He shouted, holding his head as he stood up. He looked down at the kid who rammed their self into him.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you." They mumbled, quickly picking up their stuff.

Tko noticed the grey strip in her hair, and instantly noticed who it was.

"Hey, you're that one girl with the weird powers." He said.

"T-They're not weird. Just... Different." Y/n defended.

"Hiya, Y/n! I'm KO, and I've always wanted to be friends with you!" He said as he violently shook her hand excitedly.

"You have?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Well ever since five seconds ago, yeah!" He said. She furrowed her eyebrows and pulled her hand away. She turned to Tko.