Chapter Eight

Oof dRaMa

Today was the worst day of all time. Why? Because she showed up. The girl Y/n knew would eventually cross paths with Tko.

It was his other soul mate. And what was so terrible about her was the fact that he was her soul mate, too. They were made for each other.

Another terrible thing about today is about how everyone found out her secret. The entire school, her friends. And I'm sure news will travel fast enough so that all of Dendy, KO and Tko's friends will find out, too.

It was Monday, time to return to school. Tko, KO and Dendy walked Y/n to school just like any other day. They went to their lockers, getting ready for class when the doors suddenly opened.

A girl walked in. She had on a white shirt with a blue tie and a red plaid skirt. She had on knee high white socks and black shoes. Her hair was straight and blond, ending right above her shoulders.

Tko turned to her and gasped, his eyes wide.

Stupid connection...

Y/n thought. She watched as the girl walked through the halls, stopping at Tko.

Stupid connection...

Y/n hissed in her mind. She saw the two talking, they were smiling and laughing. Freaking souls, man.

She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw KO.

"Did you meet AJ, the new girl? She's great!" KO said. Y/n sighed.

"Just peachy." She mumbled, turning away and walking to her locker.

"Hey, you okay? You look upset." KO said. Y/n chuckled.

"We must not have met if you think there's a time when I'm not upset." She said. KO laughed nervously.

"You've got a point there." He said.

"Hello, KO and Y/n." Dendy said as she approached the two. They turned and greeted her. "Y/n, I wish to speak with you. Alone."

"Oh. Okay." Y/n said. Dendy led her to the girls bathroom.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I can't keep your secret anymore." Dendy said. Y/n gasped.

"Dendy, you can't tell them! Especially not now!" Y/n said.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but this is far too much to keep a secret. I have to tell them." Dendy said. She walked out of the bathroom. Y/n dashed out, following her. She grabbed Dendy and covered her mouth.

"Dendy, now is not the time for this! I've finally grown close to Tko, and he can't know I lied to him for no good reason!" Y/n said.

Children had started gathering around, forming a large circle around the two. Y/n was beginning to get upset, but she held her posture.

"No offense, Y/n, we're still friends, but this is all your fault. If you had just told the truth about Lana, you wouldn't be in this mess!" Dendy raised her voice in the end, surprising Y/n. It was strange hearing Dendy yell for the first time.

"What's she talking about, Y/n?" She heard KO ask. Y/n quickly turned to him and said,

"Nothing! She's not talking about anything, right Dendy?" Y/n asked her.

"Stop lying, Y/n. This has gone too far, and for what? You had no good reason to keep your friends from the truth." Dendy said. By this time, KO and Tko had both seen pretty much everything. KO was confused, while Tko was mad.

Dendy stepped forward towards her two friends.

"Dendy, don't do it!" Y/n yelled.

"Y/n isn't Lana. I did the test on her. Lana is--" Dendy was cut off.

"Dendy don't!" Y/n shouted, her form glitching in a wild manner.

"Lana is--" Dendy was cut off again, but not by Y/n's familiar voice.

"DENDY I SAID NO!" Y/n shouted. But her voice had startled everyone. Instead of soft, it came out as a demonic, distorted voice. She instantly covered her mouth in fear.

"Lana is her mom!" Dendy blurted out. Y/n gasped. "She lied to you guys for no good reason..." She said, looking down. She was still Y/n's friend, and this made her feel bad, but lying to her friends for no good reason just wasn't right.

"You lied to us? To me?" Tko said, stepping closer to her. He was clearly upset. "After everything we did to make you feel better?!"

Tears had stained Y/n's cheeks. She didn't move her hands to talk. Her form has stopped glitching. And that's when Tko realised it. Her hair no longer had the grey stripe in it. It had completely changed to black, taking up half of the left side of her head. She was heart broken.

She dashed past Tko and out of the building. Tko followed, worried about her. This was beyond her normal sadness. This was something that may never heal. And it was all their fault.

She ran towards the road. There were cars driving it, blocking her from escaping. Just when Tko thought he had cornered her, she backed away from the cars. She then ran towards them and leaped into the air. To his surprise, she had made it all the way across.

She ran down the sidewalk, leaving Tko.

"Tko!" KO called as he caught up, Dendy following. "Did you see her hair?"

"Yeah. We've gotta catch up with her!" He grabbed his brother's wrist and jumped into the air, leaping over the cars.

They followed her through the alley, and all the way to her house. Just as they had made there, she locked the door.

"Y/n, open the door! Let me in!" Tko yelled as he began banging on the door.

"Go away." Y/n said quietly from the other side.

"Let's go to the backyard." Dendy said. They walked around the house, to the backyard. They made there way up the steps, and just as they got to the glass door, but just as they got there, they saw Y/n pushing chairs in front of it.

"Y/n, you have to let us in!" Tko said, leaning against the glass. She shook her head.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you." Y/n said. Tko groaned.

"C'mon, Y/n, just talk to us!" Tko said. He watched her shake her head as she walked into her room.

KO sighed. "I guess we won't get to talk with Y/n for a while, huh?"

"We've got to find a way to get in." Tko said, determined to talk to Y/n. "We have to find a way in."

Drama can be so annoying to write.