Chapter Eleven

ELevEn!

I can't write dance parts so just imagine whatever.

KO dragged Y/n into a large store, where lots of people walked around, shopping.

"C'mon, let's go find you a dress!" KO said as he ran towards an isle that was filled with dresses. "Look! Here's one! Or this one!" He began throwing dresses on top of Y/n, burrying her.

"KO!" Y/n called.

"Yeah-- Oh." He turned to her and saw she has disappeared under the pile of clothes.

"I think I can find one myself." Y/n said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Y/n nodded and grabbed a random one.

"Look, I'll wear this one." She held up a lime green one.

"No, not that one... How about this one?" He held up a red dress with a rose on the side.

"Yeah, fine, whatever. Can we leave now?" Y/n asked. KO nodded.

"Yep! Let's go pay!" He said as he grabbed her and ran towards the cashier.

They paid for the dress and left. They walked down the sidewalk, Y/n looking at the dress.

"You okay, Y/n?" Tko asked. She looked up at him.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked. He shrugged, looking at the ground.

"I don't know. I guess I just thought you wouldn't be too happy about going to the dance." He said. Y/n chuckled a little, it turning into a sigh.

"I'm never happy, Tko." She said. He sighed.

"I know. But... What would you do if you were happy?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'd try to find someone I can trust, be friends with, and move on from my past." Y/n said.

"Can't you trust us and be friends with us?" Tko asked. Y/n smiled and looked down at the dress.

"Yeah, yeah, I can." She said.

~~~

Later on that evening, Y/n's friends came to pick her up. Tko knocked on the door. Moments later, it opened.

Y/n wore the red dress KO had gotten her, black tights and knee high grey high heel boots. Her hair was straightened/curled, and she had black gloves on.

"I'm ready." She said. Tko reached his hand out for her, and she took it.

"C'mon, guys, hurry!" KO rushed. They followed him as he ran ahead.

Once reaching the plaza, Tko let go of her hand.

"You ready, Y/n?" He asked. Y/n sighed. But she smiled and clenched her fists.

"Yeah. Let's do this." She said. They entered the crowd of people who were dancing and having fun, the music blasting.

Tko saw AJ and quickly made his way to her, thinking that Y/n was right behind him.

But she wasn't. She didn't want to be. She lied. She wasn't ready. She wasn't ready to be happy. She may never be ready.

She leaned back against the table, slowly starting to freak out inside. She watched as everyone laughed and danced together.

KO was with Dendy, talking and playing. Tko was with AJ, who were also talking. Everyone had a partner, all except for Y/n.

This got to her. She knew this was a bad idea. She suddenly felt a pang of sadness in her. She couldn't do this. She couldn't be happy.

"I can't do this..." She mumbled to herself. She felt something on her face. She wiped it off. It was a tear. "I just want to go home..." She felt more tears falling down her face. Everyone was too happy to notice she was crying. "This is terrible. I just want to go home and be alone..."

She covered her face with her hands, crying. This was like torture to her. Everyone had something she'll never have.

"Y/n?" She heard someone ask. She quickly wiped the tears off.

"Y-Yes?" She looked at them. It was Tko.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I was wrong. I'm not ready. I'm not ready to be happy." She said. She felt Tko grab her hand.

"Y/n, you are ready. I'll make sure you're happy. It's my top priority. I promise you'll be happy again." He said. Y/n sniffed. "Y/n, do you want to dance?"

"D-Dance?" She asked, eyes wide. Tko nodded. She smiled and nodded.

The song 'Airplanes' came on as Tko led her to the dance floor. As they danced, more people started watching. Including AJ.

As the song ended, Tko picked Y/n up and swung her around. Her eyes began to lighten up, shining. Her grey streak suddenly glowed the brightest white you had ever seen. But they didn't realize that. They were too busy being
happy.

As Tko put her down, he gasped. "Y/n! Your hair!"

She grabbed it and looked at it. Her eyes widened. She started laughing, her eyes watering.

"We did it!" She laughed, hugging him. He squeezed her back.

Everyone seemed happy except for one person.

AJ.

Want sum spoiler?
No?
Well don't read this then.
It's pretty big and important so you may want to leave.

YOU DIE

K bye