Chapter Nineteen

Woah I didn't expect to get this many reads that fast. Usually it takes a couple of weeks to reach 300, but you guys immediately jumped on this book as soon as I published it.

It's cool I like the views. I'm just glad you guys like it. Anyways, here's the new chapter.

Y/n couldn't remember where she was, but it was uncomfortable. She was sitting on her knees 28th her face stuck to a flat surface.

"Y/n."

She couldn't move. She felt like she could sleep for a thousand years. She was exhausted.

"Y/n, wake up."

It suddenly hit her. She was on the table, asleep. Even though she knew what was going on around her, she was still asleep.

"Y/n, c'mon. Get up." She felt someone tug on her arm. She slowly pulled her face off the table, wiping the drill off her face as she looked up at them. "Finally, I've been waiting ten minutes for you to wake up." It was Tko.

"Maybe we should let her sleep. She looks tired." She heard KO say.

"That's because she slept on the table." Tko said.

"Maybe she stayed up working. Look at all these papers." Dendy said as she picked one up.

"What are you guys doing here?" Y/n asked quietly as she rubbed her eyes.

"We came to see what you were doing! You were sleeping." KO said.

"Obviously, KO." Tko rolled his eyes. Y/n stretched out.

"What were you doing last night?" Dendy asked. Y/n looked at all the papers scattered out on the table. Y/n yawned.

"I was looking for a secret power..." Y/n said as she laid her head down.

"Secret power? What do you mean?" Dendy asked.

"She's level 9. We found out she's got a secret power, but we can't figure out where it came from." Tko said. KO gasped.

"You're level 9?! Since when?! Where's your POW Card?!" KO asked. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Oh, I-I uh... I broke it on accident..." Y/n lied. Tko raised an eyebrow.

"How?" He asked. Y/n started sweating.

"I-I..." She looked around until she saw a blender sitting on the table in the kitchen. "Accidentally blended... It..."

"You... Blended it?" Tko asked, not buying it. Y/n nodded. "Y/n, where is it?"

"I told you, I blended it!" Y/n said. Tko rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. C'mon, you should probably lay down for a while. You look tired." He took Y/n's hand and led her to her room.

She laid down and covered herself up. Tko turned the light off and closed the door. Y/n turned over and closed her eyes.

"You stay away from him, okay?" AJ said.

"Who? Tko?" Y/n asked. AJ frowned.

"You know what I mean. You said he's my soul mate, and you don't have one. You weren't meant to be with him. Only I was. So back off." AJ growled.

"And what makes you think I will?" Y/n sneered.

"Because if you don't, I'll take him from you. I know you like him, but I'll steal him. We'll be together, and you'll be all alone." AJ said.

"Why would Tko ever want to be with you? Especially when I tell him about how you're acting." Y/n said. AJ chuckled.

"You wouldn't tell him. You can't tell him. That would be getting in the way of destiny, and we don't know what happens when you do that, do we?" AJ pointed out. Y/n was shocked. AJ was a brat who wanted Tko all to herself. And she was right. Y/n couldn't tell him. It would be defying destiny. And that's almost impossible. Even if you do, who know what'll happen. She could die, she could be erased from existence, she could lose her memory of ever falling in love with Tko or ever meeting them.

Y/n's eyes flew open. The memory of AJ threatening her back in school still haunted her memories. It was the reason she had mood swings, why she was so scared, and so defensive. She was afraid of destiny.

She still was, too. And now that AJ has threatened Y/n a second time, Cob only knows what'll happen to their relationship. AJ was going to take him away, and Y/n didn't know what she was going to do.

She was honestly scared. Scared for her dear life, and for Tko. AJ could change everything with the snap of her fingers. Y/n knew she wasn't everything she seemed when she first met her, but she never knew this is what she was going to do. She really underestimated AJ.

And who knows what'll happen if Y/n didn't leave Tko. Would AJ attack her? Would she even go as far as try and kill her?

Y/n didn't know what was going to happen. She didn't know what would happen with these new powers, with Tko, or with AJ. It was all so scary for her, especially since things like this literally already killed her once.

Y/n sighed and cleared her mind, just ready to let go of all of that for now. She needed rest more than ever, and that's what she planned on getting.

Some peace and quiet.