Chapter Twelve

Y/n's hair was still white. She was still happy. She was brighter than ever, and her eyes seemed have a sparkle to them.

She had gone home yesterday alone, so nobody spent the night with her. She woke up the next day all alone.

Y/n got up and made her way into the kitchen, only to find a container in the table with a note on top.

Y/n, KO insisted I bring you this so you can have something to eat. Our mom made it.

-Tko

"Aw, that's sweet." She smiled as she removed the lid. Inside there was pancakes made. She grabbed the plate and walked over to the dining table.

As she was eating, she grew bored. It was strange because Y/n had lived alone for an long that she always found things to do alone, but now that she wasn't hanging out with her friends, things seemed quiet.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." She banged her head on the table. "I'm just gonna go for a walk."

Y/n stood up and grabbed a long sleeve shirt, pulling it over her other shirt. She walked outside. A gust of wind blew in her face, sending chills down her spine.

Fall was here, and since Y/n's house wasn't in the best condition, it was going to be long, cold couple of months during fall and winter.

She walked towards the train, climbing to the very top. It was easier to walk through the alley or even jump over fences for fun, but walking on top of the train into town was the best.

As she neared town, someone called her name.

"Hi, Y/n." She heard. Y/n turned to the ground and saw AJ. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking around for Tko or KO, but they were no where to be found. "I came alone."

"Oh. Um... Hi." Y/n said. AJ smiled.

"So, Y/n, I've been meaning to ask, what's your story?" She asked. "Just give me the short version."

"Oh. Well, I lost my mom a couple years ago, I've lived alone ever since. KO, Tko and Dendy became friends with me though, and eventually, Tko made me happy." Y/n said.

"Are you and Tko a couple?" AJ asked.

"What? N-No. I can't be with him." Y/n said.

"Why not?" AJ asked. Y/n the back of her neck, trying to think of a way to explain it to her without her judging her.

"Because I'm not his soul mate..." She said.

"How do you know?" AJ questioned.

"I can see people's soul mates." Y/n answered.

"You can? Can you see mine?" AJ asked. Y/n nodded.

"Yeah... It's Tko..." She said. AJ's eyes widened.

"It is?" AJ asked. Y/n nodded. "Who's yours?"

"I don't have one..." Y/n said. AJ suddenly took off.

"Thanks for telling me!" She waved as she ran off. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, but shrugged it off any continued on her walk.

What was her problem?

Y/n thought.

Or maybe it wasn't a problem... Maybe she was happy about something?

She suddenly gasped. She faced palmed at her obliviousness. AJ obviously liked Tko. They are, after all, soulmates.

She couldn't stop her no matter how much she wanted to. This was destiny, and Y/n was being forced to accept it.

She turned around, ready to go home. AJ had completely ruined her walk and her day, and Y/n no longer wanted to be outside or do anything.

Y/n knew that now that AJ knows about her soul mate, things were going to be really rough for her for the next couple of weeks, maybe even months. She just hoped things would go too far. After all...

Emotions can kill.

Ahdkfjfnfk sorry I haven't updated in the past couple of days, I've been busy. Also this chapter was shorter than usual because I have Writer's block at the moment and I didn't know what to put. But I've finally updated, and I'll probably start updating a couple times a day if the writer's block goes away.

Anyways hope you enjoyed just wanted to say something that's kind of spoiler-ish.

This book has loads of foreshadowing, maybe more than even I realize. So pay close attention to the details.

Yep okay bye.