Chapter Twenty Four

There was a bright flash of light. Everyone stood, shocked. Y/n had grabbed AJ's fist, stopping her.

"I may not have been strong before, but now that I have something to fight for..." Y/n smirked. "I'm gonna kick your butt!"

She kicked AJ in the gut and grabbed her wrists, swinging her around. She let go of her, and AJ hit a building. She growled and stood up. Her fists glowed bright white. She charged at Y/n.

Y/n jumped into the air at the last second. She pointed her foot directly at AJ, and kicked her right in the face. AJ grabbed her foot and slammed her into the ground.

"You can't beat me! I'm better than you in every way! Just stop trying." AJ said as she stood over Y/n. Y/n kicked her foot, tripping her. She jumped up and tried to kick AJ in the stomach, but she rolled away.

AJ stood up and used her power against Y/n, blasting her with a white energy. Y/n ducked just in time. A building behind them blew up.

As the white energy disappeared, AJ noticed Y/n had disappeared. She looked around, confused. Y/n suddenly jumped on her back, kicking her. AJ fell to the ground. Y/n stood over AJ. She glared at her.

"Just stop AJ. You lost. You're done." Y/n said. AJ growled and stood up.

"No, I'm..." She raised her fist. "Not!" Instead of punching Y/n in the face, she used her other fist to punch her in the stomach. She kicked Y/n into the air. She used her power to blast Y/n, sending her straight into a building. The building suddenly collapsed on Y/n.

KO gasped. "She couldn't have survived that..." He said. Tko's eyes widened. AJ had killed her.

"I told you I was stronger!" AJ said.

A fist suddenly punched free of the rubble. Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

Y/n arose from the rubble, her hair completely red. She suddenly looked up at AJ, the entire surroundings turning red. Her eyes glowed bright red.

She stood up and raised her arms. Ribbons suddenly surrounded her hands as a weapon formed. It was a bow. She pulled back the string, a red energy arrow forming. The ribbons surrounded the arrow.

"You wouldn't kill me." AJ said. Y/n smirked.

She suddenly pointed the arrow into the sky, and shot it. It broke into multiple arrows, the ribbons creating a portal.

While AJ was distracted by the portal, Y/n grabbed her and jumped into the air. She shoved AJ through it, and it disappeared.

Y/n floated gracefully to the ground, the red aura disappearing. Her hair turned back to it's white color. She turned to her friends to see they were absolutely shocked and mind blown.

Tko ran towards Y/n, embracing her in a hug.

"You did it! You got your powers! You took on AJ!" He said. "But... Where did she go..."

"I sent her far enough that she won't be able to to bother us. Just to the city. Not that far." Y/n smiled. Tko smiled back and hugged her again.

"Well, now that you've got a soul mate, we can be together." He said. Y/n hugged him back.

"Yeah. We can be together." She said. "I can finally have someone."

Dendy and KO joined in the hug, happy for Y/n.

She had finally found everything she ever needed. Someone to love, friends for a family, and a place in this world. She could be happy, and now that AJ was gone, she would never be sad again. She finally had the perfect life.

Everything was perfect.

The End. Really.

I honestly want to make a sequel because I like this book a lot. But I don't have any ideas on what I could use. Well, I've got one. But it's not very good.

Lana had much more to her past. Nobody ever found out where her powers truly came from.

And now that Y/n has them, she's been practicing. But when she opens a portal to unknown place, she finds out that her mother was so much more than human.

What do you think? Should I make the sequel? Or leave it like this?

Anyways hope you enjoyed. This book has ended. I might make the sequel of you guys want. Bye.