Chapter Six

Dendy could barely keep her mouth shut around KO and Tko. She felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders, although that certainly wasn't the case.

"Dendy? You okay?" KO asked. Dendy quickly turned her head to him.

"Yes. Just a little... Nervous after what happened yesterday." Dendy lied.

"Oh. I guess we're all feeling a little nervous about Y/n now, huh?" KO looked back at his brother, who had fallen behind. He had been a little... Quiet ever since the events of yesterday. He seemed upset, but he was yelling or throwing a fit. It was strange.

It was true, he was upset about yesterday. But he was far more concerned about how Y/n felt about all of this. Leaving them after telling at them about Lana, her form glitching. It just seemed like she was really mad. Not angry, just mad.

Tko was worried about her and the state she's in. Who was she truly? What did her powers mean? Did she have the Ribbon ability? How old was she? Tko had many questions, and he planned to ask them today.

KO knocked on Y/n's door. As soon as he pulled his hand away, the door swung open.

"Yes?" Y/n asked. KO's eyes widened as he saw Y/n. As Tko approached, he suddenly gasped seeing her.

She looked terribly sick, and was very tired. Her throat was blocked up, causing her voice to sound strange. Her hair was messy, and unbrushed.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" KO asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little sick. My neighbour should be arriving any minute now with some medicine." Y/n said.

"Mind if we stay with you? We dont have to go to work today, and you don't look too good." KO said.

"Yeah, sure, come in." She sniffed as she moved out of the way. They stepped in. They saw the table was covered with tissues, and even had plate with crumbs of recently eaten food.

"So, Y/n--" KO was cut off by Dendy's sudden burst.

"Y/N MAY I TALK TO YOU?" She raised her voice surprising loud.

"Yeah, Dendy, this way." Y/n said as she led her out of the room. She led her down the hall, where her room is. "What is it?"

"Y/n, I can't keep this a secret. This is so much. I mean, just Lana being you is surprising even if it isn't true, but this?" Dendy said, nervously sweating. "A-And your problem with Tko--"

"My problem with Tko? What is that?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n, I know you're his soul mate, and you can't be with anyone because you don't have one of your own..." Dendy trailed off.

"I know you're worried about me and the state I'm in, but it's okay. I'm used to this. And please, don't tell anyone about our secret. It wouldn't be very good if Tko or KO found out. What would they think of me? What would Tko think of me? If you know that I'm his soul mate, then you know that this needs to stay a secret for my sake. He may hate me if he found out I lied to him." Y/n said. Dendy sighed.

"Okay." She said, and then exited the room. Y/n followed.

There was a knock at the door. Y/n gasped and looked at it.

"Oh, my neighbour's here. You guys just sit tight, I'm gonna go talk to him." Y/n said. They nodded. She walked up to the door and opened it, the person being a surprise to the others.

"Y/n!" The familiar villain, Professor Venomous, said. "I brought your tissues and medicine. Fink also insisted I bring you a board game to play so you don't get bored."

"Oh, thanks, Professor." Y/n smiled. She looked down at the small, humanoid mouse. "Thanks, Fink."

"Hey, someone's in your house!" Fink said as she pointed to her friends, who were still quite shocked.

"Oh, those are my friends, Dendy, KO and Tko. They come to check on me sometimes." Y/n said. Professor Venomous looked at them, but shrugged it off.

"That's nice. I hope you have fun." He said as he waved goodbye. Y/n waved goodbye and closed the door.

"Your neighbour is a villain?!" Tko said, still slightly shocked. "The person who takes care of you, buys you food, makes sure you're safe, is a villain?!"

"Yeah. So? It's not like you're a saint, Tko." Y/n said. Tko growled.

"I know I'm not exactly the hero type, but I'm not a villain!" He yelled.

"And I'm not a hero. Professor knows I can't fight or take care of myself, so he helps me." Y/n said. "He likes doing it."

"How do you know he's not trying to poison you?! You kill you?! Or worse?!" Tko said.

"Because I can trust him! We've been friends for as long as my parents have been dead, and if were going to hurt me, he would have done it years ago." Y/n said. She sighed in aggravation.

"Tko, Y/n's right. He would have hurt her a long time ago if he really wanted to. And besides, if she's not a hero, what's the point?" Dendy said. Tko groaned.

"I don't know! But I don't trust him. I think we should spend the night with Y/n, just in case." Tko said.

"What? I don't need you to protect me!" Y/n said.

"Yes, you do! You said it yourself, you can't fight! So we're staying here to fight for you!" Tko said. "No more arguing! Dendy's gonna call our mom and tell her we're spending the night here, and we'll be back tomorrow or the day after. Okay?"

"Yeah, fine, whatever. You can control my life now, I don't care." Y/n stormed off to her room.

"Y/n's really upset. I wonder what could've made her like this." KO said. Dendy began sweating. Dendy Y/n wasn't upset. Her fear of losing her new friends was controlling her actions.

"She's just mad at us. It doesn't matter, she'll thank us later." Tko said.

After calling Carol, Dendy called Y/n out of her room.

"Y/n, we're ready for you to show us where we're sleeping." She said. A couple seconds later, the door opened. Y/n stepped out.

"Yeah, all right. Let's go." She said. They walked into a small hall, it has three doors. One was the bathroom, one was the master bedroom, which was Y/n's room, and the other was a guest bedroom with an extra bathroom in it. "This is my room. I don't care who sleeps with me, but you're risking getting sick." Y/n said as she let everyone into her room.

Her room was large. It had a long sized bed in the center of the room with a large ceiling fan above it. There were two tables on either side of the bed. Against the wall on the other side of the room was drawers for clothes and had a large mirror. There was a large window that had blindes and dirt blocking the sun out in front of the bed. Next to the window was an old table that was used for work. It had a deal too computer and cabinets all around it with a chair in front of it. There was a closet right by the doorway.

Y/n led them to the next room, which was smaller. It had a queen size bed and had a bathroom on the opposite side of the room. There was a small television connected to the ceiling, allowing it to sit right over the side of the bed. There was two nightstands on each side, and a small closet on the right side of the bed.

"Here's the guest room. Pick where you want to sleep, I'm going to bed." Y/n said. She left them in the room to decide for themselves. She walked into her room and closed the door, turning off the lights. She crawled into bed.

Moments later, the door opened. Y/n was too tired to turn and see who it was, so she just layed there like she was asleep.

"Oh, great, she's already asleep." She heard Tko groan in annoyance. She smiled in amusement as he tried not to wake her up. He got into the bed, quickly rapping himself up in the covers as he went to sleep.

Him being annoyed was so funny to Y/n.

Oof the cringy fluff has begun.

Fun Fact: Y/n's house is based off my grandma's house cuz she's awesome and her house is awesome. But it's not all completely falling apart like in the story.