Chapter Eighteen

Y/n threw boxes around, in search for anything that could help her find out what this secret power was. Tko wanted to help, but he was too busy holding a pile of papers and files that Y/n had found.

Not even the white box that had all kinds of information on Y/n spoke of a secret power.

"Are you sure it's not the Ribbon ability?" Tko asked, struggling to see past the mountain of papers.

"I'm sure, Tko. One hundred percent sure. My mom completely lost them, so they wouldn't have been transferred into me." Y/n said.

"Well did your dad have any powers?" Tko asked. Y/n gasped.

"Of course! They came from dad! But, then again..." Y/n trailed off.

"What?" Tko raised an eyebrow.

"He was only level 2, and could only fly, and use strength. There's no way I'm level 9 because of him." Y/n said. Tko groaned. He dropped the pile of papers.

"I'd love to help you some more, but I'm tired and I have to go home soon. I'll see you later, Y/n." He said as he walked out the door. Y/n sighed and grabbed all the papers.

She walked outside and back up the stairs to the main part of the house. She placed the papers on a table.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Y/n stood up and approached it. She opened it and saw someone unexpected.

"Hello, Y/n." AJ smiled innocently. Y/n instantly tensed up.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

"I heard you got hurt. Died to be exact." AJ said.

"And maybe I did. Why do you care?" Y/n looked at her disgust.

"I can't worry about a friend?" AJ said smiling. Y/n squinted her eyes and frowned.

"We are not friends." Y/n said.

"Oh, I thought we were." AJ said.

"Friends don't threat each other." Y/n hissed.

"And yet they yell at them and accuse them of being evil?" AJ said. Y/n's eyes widened.

"That was before he found out about my past!" Y/n said. AJ chuckled. She grabbed Y/n shirt and pulled her close.

"Listen here, loser. I'm stronger than you, and I could take you out in seconds." AJ said.

"Oh yeah? And what level are you?" Y/n smirked.

"Level 6 if you must know." AJ said, thinking she had beat Y/n.

"Well I'm level 9." Y/n said. AJ laughed.

"Pfft, prove it." AJ said. Y/n handed AJ her POW Card. She looked at it and smashed it in her hand. "Look, stay out of this. You're weak and you don't matter. Tko doesn't love you, you don't have a soul mate. We're connected, you're not. Stay out of this before I make you." She was about to walk away before looking at Y/n. "If you tell anyone I was here, you're done for."

AJ turned on her heels and walked away, leaving Y/n shocked. AJ had broken her POW Card with her bare hands, and told her back off of Tko.

Y/n turned and rushed inside, locking the door.

"I knew it! She's evil! She's an evil, crazy whack who used me to see her soul mate! I've gotta tell Tko!" She said, but stopped herself.

AJ said if she told anyone, she would be done for. What did that mean? Would she beat her up?

Y/n didn't know, and she didn't plan on finding out. She was going to stop AJ somehow.

But it was dangerous. Y/n had to be careful to make sure Tko didn't find out because for one, AJ would hurt her, and two, Tko would find out they're not connected.

She also had to figure out what secret power was deep inside her that could cause her to be so powerful.

Just when she thought all of this crazy stuff was over, things decided to get even more wild. Guess she won't be having the calm, quiet week she thought she was going to have.

Oof this chapter was short. Sorry. I didn't have a lot to put. I hope you enjoyed.