Chapter Fifteen

The dreaded fluff (well, I dread writing it) has finally come in the ultimate form. I hope you're ready, because I'm not.

"No..." Tko mumbled, eyes wide as tears streamed down his face.

Y/n laid on the floor, not moving. It looked as if something had happened in her house, for there was glass everyone and the table was flipped. The entire house was in complete chaos, and Y/n was laying lifeless on the ground.

Tko ran up to her body and fell to his knees, picking her body up. He looked her hair and sighed. It had all completely turned black.

"Tko...?" She mumbled, her voice lost. He looked at her face, eyes wide. "What are you doing here...?"

"I came to help you. I don't want you to die. I didn't mean any of that stuff I said. I was just upset." Tko said. He knew that wasn't good enough, but it was all he had at the moment.

"Tko, I didn't kill my parents..." She said as she intertwined her fingers with his. "My mom died because of her emotions..."

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I'm sorry you lost so much. You deserve so much better. You lived through all that pain, suffering your entire life. I could never keep you happy. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay... I know you're sorry..." She said, the life in her body draining. Her eyes were slowly closing, and she struggled to keep them open.

"I'm sorry I could never save you. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help you... This is all my fault. I did this to you." Tko said, the tears in his eyes starting to sting.

"No, you didn't. I don't have a soul mate. I would've never fallen in love anyway. And yet, I did..." She smiled weakly up at him. His eyes widened. He pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. You're never going to be happy, and now you're dying sad. I wanted to help. I really did. I love you, too." He said as he clenched his eyes shut.

Y/n's hair began turning back to her natural h/c hair, and her eyes closed. Her arms fell to the ground.

She was dead.

Tko's eyes flew open as he pulled her away, beginning to panic.

"Y/n? Y/n?!" He cried. KO and Dendy had never seen him like this. He truly did love her, and she was dead in his arms.

"She's dead, Tko... We lost her..." KO said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No! She can't be dead! I can't lose her! I can't!" He cried. "I just found out she loved me, and I love her too! That has to mean something! She gained something! She can't die, not now!"

"Tko--" KO was cut off.

"No!" He yelled. He wiped the tears off his eyes and looked down At the lifeless body. "Y/n, I love you, too! You have to come back! I can't lose you! You mean too much to me!" He choked on his sobs. He pulled her head closer to his, pressing his lips against her in hopes of healing her.

He never wanted to let go of her. She meant so much, and deserved to live. She deserved to be happy and finally have meaning in this cruel world. And he wanted to give that to her.

A white aura surrounded the two, and her hair began glowing bright white. Tko felt a hand on his cheek and his eyes opened to see she had placed it there. He pulled away.

"Y/n! You're okay!" He cried through laughs as he pulled her into a tight hug. She hugged him back.

"Thank you so much... You don't know how much this means to me..." She in a whisper.

KO and Dendy joined the hug as they all sat on the floor, embracing each other.

Y/n was finally truly happy, never to be sad again. She found her place in the world finally, and she planned on keeping it.

The End.

Lol no that's not that end we've still got some ways to go before this book is complete.

But dang this chapter got emotional. I listened to songs like Fix You and How To Save A Life while writing this and they did nOT HELP ME.

Well I hope you enjoyed bye.