Chapter Fourteen

After her talk with AJ, something seemed off about Y/n. She looked like she had seen a ghost, and just seemed set off over something. She had the strangest outbursts, got upset over the littlest things, and even cried at one point.

Her white strip of hair didn't glow anymore, and seemed faded. It was almost light grey, which was bad. Deathly bad.

"Y/n? You okay?" Tko asked. He didn't want to set her off again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What's it to you?" She rolled her eyes. Tko was shocked. Angry and shocked at her actions.

"Why are you so upset? What's the matter with you?" He asked as he raised his voice. Y/n quickly turned towards him, towering over him.

"What's the matter with you?!" She shouted. "I said I'm fine, what don't you get about that?!"

"Y/n, calm down. He just asked a question." Dendy placed a hand on her shoulder. Y/n slapped it off, shocking Dendy.

"Yeah, well, he can mind his own business!" She shouted, as her form started glitching. She mumbled something as she stormed away, leaving the others behind.

"AJ definitely said something that made her upset. I've never seen her like this." KO said. Tko frowned and turned to him.

"Why are you jumping to conclusions? How do you know it was AJ's fault?" He said. KO looked at the floor.

"Well, Y/n never did trust AJ to begin with. What if she is bad?" He said.

"I must agree. Y/n said she had a bad feeling about AJ. What if during their talk, AJ said something that confirmed Y/n's feeling?" Dendy said. Tko rolled his eyes.

"How are we supposed to believe Y/n after everything she's done? Sure, she was my best friend, but now that I think about it, she's done so many things that could be considered evil! She lied straight through her teeth about her mom, she has villain friends, and now she's telling at us about Cob knows what! Who's to say that she didn't do something bad to AJ? Who's to say that she didn't straight up kill her own parents?! How do we know this isn't some trick she's playing on us--" Tko was cut off.

"Stop! Just stop!" KO stomped his feet as he closed his eyes tightly. "You don't know what you're talking about!"

"He's right, Tko! This is too far! You don't even know everything about her! You're her best friend, and even I know more about her than you! Maybe she never truly opened up to you because she knew this would happen!" Dendy snapped. Tko's eyes widened in surprise.

"She told more about herself to you than me?" He asked. Dendy furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. "And you say that she never opened up to me because she didn't trust me?" She nodded again. Tko frowned. "All the more reason not to trust her! Maybe she just told you everything because you're gullible and can't see that she's lying! If I were her best friend, she would have at least told me that she was my soul mate first!"

"Tko, be quiet!" KO shouted, surprising him. Tears ran down KO's face. "You're going to be the reason Y/n dies and you don't even care! You're so selfish! You don't know what happened to Y/n or her parents! You don't even have the decency to ask her! What's wrong with you?!" He yelled. He then ran away, crying. Dendy glared at Tko before following him.

Maybe he did take it too far. He accused her of murder, tricking them, and hurting AJ. That was wrong, even he knew that.

He sighed and walked down the hall, towards his locker. As he opened it, a piece of folded paper fell out. He frowned in confusion and picked it up. He unfolded it and read it. It read:

Tko, if you really think all those things you said about me are true, then you truly have no idea who I am. You don't know a thing about my past, and since you like blaming things such as murder on me, then I don't want you to know about my past. I am no murderer, in fact, I was only four when I lost my parents. Do you really think a four year old girl could kill two grown heroes? Especially someone with useless powers? Wow, that's messed up. I thought wrong about you. I thought I could finally open up to someone, but no. I learned a lesson from all of this. Trust no one. Not your best friends, not family, and not even the people you're in love with.

I messed up big time trusting you. But I've learned my lesson. I will never trust you again, and I will never love anyone again. Never speak to me again, never come near me again, and don't you ever think of looking for me. I'm never showing my face again. I'm done.

You broke me. You shattered my heart. And I'm done with that. I'm done with loss, with friends, with emotions. You killed me.

I hope you're happy, Tko. You won, I lost. Goodbye.

-Y/n

Tko dropped the note in shock. He covered his mouth. He felt tears streaming down his face.

He quickly ran down the hall, in search of Dendy and KO. He found them talking in the hallway, still very upset.

"KO! Dendy! Where's Y/n?!" Tko asked. They glared at him.

"Why are you looking for her? Are you going to torture her with your questions?" KO asked, his face still wet with tears.

"No! She wrote a note to me! She's dying! We have to find her!" Tko said. Their eyes widened as they looked at each other. KO grabbed Tko's arm and quickly ran outside.

They made their way towards Y/n's house. They quickly opened the door, only to find a horrific scene.

"No..." Tko mumbled, eyes wide as tears streamed down his face.