Chapter 1- Danger Is Near

Chapter 1
Danger Is Near

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

"In other news for this evening; the trending development on the internet! Recently a private, anonymous website has begun to make waves here in Japan- the site dubbed "Danger Is Near" has caught the public by storm. It was first made live about three months ago with little views and traffic, and serves as a notification center for various 'Danger Zones' in and around the inner city. Bulletins are posted periodically and at seemingly random times of day, in order to warn the general public to avoid certain areas of the city at certain times. Each Warning is vague and seems to encompass either a wide range of area, or even at times a specific corner of a street- with no other details posted except for anyone in the vicinity to be on guard and cautious.

Warnings are commonly ranked from 'Wary'- the lowest 'Danger Level'- to 'Deadly', the highest, and of which no Warnings have been posted in this ranking as of yet.

The website went fairly unnoticed up until about two weeks ago, when a Warning appeared on the website detailing an event of a 'Beware' Danger Level posted, and said to be honed in on a strip of abandoned factories in the northern section of the city. Not a few hours later, seismic activity caused the base of the factory buildings to become unstable, and collapse in on themselves. Thankfully, there were few injuries and no deaths following this event- but the Warning posted concerning this area of the city, and subsequent disaster- have now fueled an intense amount of interest in the Danger Is Near website, with views skyrocketing and subscribers to the notification tripling in only a few days.

Further analysis of previous Warnings posted to the site have revealed a streak of accidents, muggings and Villain appearances centered on or near the areas that had been ranked as Dangerous. Almost all Warnings have cautioned people away from these areas with surprising accuracy.

Currently, no one seems clear about how it could be detailing the areas of disaster in advance. Talk over the web has people speculating that someone with a precognition type Quirk must be behind it's various Warnings. But with the anonymous nature of the site, no one knows who is responsible for creating it- or who maintains it either.

Authorities have been unable to track down the owner of the website. They are certain that Danger Is Near's mysterious proprietor must be someone living inside the city itself, reports released from the Police have confirmed the origin of the postings are unable to be pinpointed.

Whoever it is in charge of Danger Is Near, for now, the site seems to have people's best interests and safety in mind.

Since the sparked interest in the website; there has been a significant drop in people in the areas that are given Warnings about. Meaning, that the general public seem to be taking the Warnings to heart!

A link to the Danger Is Near website can be found on our website."

.:+:.

"Dude, this 'Danger Is Near' website is insane!"

"I know right?! Did you see the news last night?"

"Hell yeah! There was a Warning about Sumeii Street and a few hours later, some lady got hit by a car, right? It totally predicted something bad was gonna happen!"

"How would anyone know? That must be one super awesome Quirk!"

"Wait, this site is real? It's not just a hoax?"