Chapter 26- Complicated

Chapter 26
Complicated

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

It's awful

.:+:.

Two days ago-

"A-All Might..!" Midoriya panted, his hand waving in air as he stumbled out of his running and into a jerking walk upon catching sight of the No. 1 standing in the center of the path ahead of him. All Might glanced up from his phone at his name, blinking at the rushing younger and his huffing form as Midoriya stopped in front of him, leaning over a bit with his hands on his knees.

"You didn't have to run here." All Might murmured, Midoriya shook his head a little.

"I know... I was just surprised you said yes... When I asked to talk...!" He panted, straightening up slightly. "I know you've been... Really busy lately, with everything going on... I didn't want to distract you... But..." All Might sighed a little, shaking his head as he cut Midoriya off with a hand on his shoulder.

"I get it." All Might murmured, his hand patting the younger's shoulder a few times before pulling away. "And I think right now you're a good distraction... I know you have a lot you want to ask, and it's probably passed time I clear things up with you." His hand moved to land on the back of his neck. "I know all of this is confusing, and knowing there's someone out there looking to capture you... I can't imagine how worked up you must be, Young Midoriya." All Might murmured softly, Midoriya's eyes flashed a little as he swallowed.

"It's alright, I know everyone's doing what they can to keep Simon away." Midoriya murmured, All Might blinked. "Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Izaru talked to me about it this morning... about who she is, how Ms. Izaru was under control of Simon's Quirk... And about how she was told to catch me, because Simon is interested in my Quirk." His eyes fell to his hands as they wrung together in front of him. "She didn't say it directly but... Does Simon know about One For All?" He asked, his eyes finding the No. 1 and his heart dropped a little at the slightly pained expression on his idol's face. All Might nodded stiffly, and just once.

"Yeah."

Midoriya's heart dropped into the pits of his stomach. "B-but how...?" He stammered, All Might sighed.

"Izaru is good with hacking into computers, and Simon ordered her to hack into All For One's Systems, so he could get ahold of the data that All For One had on you, and me, and One For All." All Might explained softly, "She wasn't able to find a copy of the data she transferred to Simon, so we don't know just what information he has, or if it extends passed you and I. But he does know how One For All works, and that you're my Successor- and it's because he knows about it that he wants to 'collect' you... Though we still aren't sure what he does with the people he takes, we're under the assumption he uses them as Villains for hire, and has them working to do different things and help different Villain groups."

Midoriya swallowed slightly, "Is that what he was using Ms. Izaru for...?" All Might nodded,

"The things he made her do more or less extended to just hacking... So being ordered to come after you was a little abnormal." All Might explained, "I'm not really allowed to explain much more about Simon though, since it's an ongoing investigation- but for the most part, we're under the impression that Simon won't spread rumor about One For All... That would just earn more competition for him, in terms of capturing you."