Chapter 3- Recalling

Chapter 3
Recalling

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

I've... Forgotten, I think.

.:+:.

"Shotaaaa! Do my eyes deceive me, or do you have a friend other than me?!"

Hizashi Yamada, resident loud mouth and exaggerated persona of the Heroics Department Classes. Even without using his Quirk, it was hard not to hear him across the room- let alone across the building.

It was irritating

Aizawa placed his chin against his folded hands in front of him, pointedly keeping from glancing toward the blonde that had practically threw himself across the the room to land at the desk-side, hands on his hips and smiling widely as his red eyes flicked between Aizawa and the girl sitting across from him from behind his tinted sunglasses, her lips twitching in a somewhat amused smile as she glanced up at him.

"We are not friends." Aizawa grumbled flatly,

"Ah, come on now! Of course we are!" Yamada chuckled, waving a hand at the rather curt comment and glancing toward the girl. "Now! Aren't you gonna introduce me to your pretty lady-friend?!"

"No."

She smiled slightly, letting out a breath as she turned to the abrasive blonde and none at all perturbed by the noise, or the comment- apparently.

"Aneko Izaru." She said brightly, "Good to meet you, you must be Hizashi Yamada, right?" He grinned,

"Oh?! Has Shota mentioned me?!" He smirked, she nodded.

"Several times."

"Sweet! I guess that mean's you must like me a little, huh, Shotaaa?!" Aizawa sweatdropped, looking the faintest bit annoyed at the assumption- which wasn't true.

"I told her you were loud and annoying, that's it." Was the gruff reply, and somehow it didn't seem to affect the blonde at all.

"So~? How do you two know each other, huh?" Yamada asked brightly, Izaru tilted her chin down into her hand.

"We met in the General Studies class, before Shota got switched out."

"Ah! So I take it you must be in General Studies, huh, huh?"

"Yep." She hummed, shrugging a little as she laughed. "The Hero Course had this sort of allure to it, but I'm afraid I wouldn't amount to much without a Quirk- UA was kind enough to wave the no Quirk rule of enrolling for me." She didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that she hadn't made it into Heroics... but there was something else there, something different in her voice when she said 'Quirk'.

He wasn't sure what it was

"You got into UA on grades alone?!" Yamada grinned, his hands slamming down on the table in exaggerated enthusiasm that was the norm for him. Aizawa grumbled slightly as the table tilted for a second, and his folded hands were launched straight up into his nose without warning. Neither Izaru nor Yamada seemed to notice- Izaru seemed to have lifted her elbow off the table in anticipation for it to tilt, though. "You gotta be suuuper smart then, huh?! Top of your class?!"

"I do well enough," She smirked,

Somehow the modesty struck a small, brief little twinge of annoyance through his core.