Chapter 30- Scar

Chapter 30
Scar

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

... Can I... Do both...?

.:+:.

It was dark, and cold... her breath a grey haze on the air before her as she stood... shivering, still...... lost... in the dark...

The world was grey and blurred, a wash of monochrome that spilled around every corner and through every shadow, all of it mixing together and making it all just so indiscernible... sections and pieces of her eyeline that were just... deep, black, pieces of empty.

Wiped clean... erased... lost

Nothing made any sense, nothing came to mind when she tried to understand it- but there was nothing there in her mind to make sense of.

Why is it all... gone...?

No... not all of it... the pain was still there. The sharp, jolting, incessant throbbing of an ache... and an ache so terrible and so deep she felt it through every inch of her... And felt it worse, burning brighter with every beat of her heart that seemed to reverberate through her head and her veins.

Something cold and heavy landed in her outstretched hand... But she didn't remember lifting it, or wanting to.

... The world sounds so... Silent...

She couldn't tell if she was breathing, she couldn't hear her breaths. She couldn't believe she was breathing even when she saw that hazy cloud coming to life in front of her face in slow, rhythmic pattern.

There was another hazy cloud born of someone's breath... Coming from... That dark, empty spot... The edges of it jittering, fractals of light and lines like glass splitting across the very fabric of reality around it. Like a piece of the world had been broken out of the surrounding, and tossed it away.

Her fingers gripped tighter around the cold, what dim light was available flashing off the smooth, metal surface.

But why did she hold tighter? Why... Where did it come from...?

Her hand was moving, raising, coming closer in toward her person with that cold metal she still held so firmly... But I'm not telling my muscles to move...?

Why is my hand moving... Without me...?

Why... What is that feeling...?

Dread...?

No... That... I've felt this... Before... When...

Danger

But... Why aren't I... Reacting...?

In a world so silent and dead to her, and in a place and a fabric of reality that was more some faraway, small, cramped, dark little box floating in an endless nothing... Her body and her mind more endless... Empty... There was something.

The empty, dark, black... The missing piece of all reality.

"...Simon Says..."

.:+:.

"So, how ya really doin' with everything, Izaruuu~?" Hizashi asked, his voice softening a bit as there came a lull in the 'hanging out'... To which only himself, Izaru and Nemuri were left to actually do (following a few hours of simple talking and food that had gone on between them, Shota, Thirteen and Cementoss beforehand- before those latter few went to bed or otherwise to do their own thing..). The three of them were now in the Staff Living Quarters' Common Area on the first floor. Izaru was sitting cross-legged on one end of the couch, Hizashi a little ways down from her on the same couch and Nemuri sitting on the coffee table with her knees crossed and smiling softly.