Chapter 29- Shinso

Chapter 29
Shinso

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

... He... Said...

.:+:.

"She did what...?!" Midnight stammered, rounding on Cementoss as he said the words and eyes wide- her glasses falling halfway down her nose as the large man smiled, nodding a little.

They were both wrapping up what little of Class B's Training Session was left for the day, Class A, All Might, Izaru, and Aizawa having left several hours prior- and the latter two probably off talking to Tsukauchi at the moment. And it was Izaru now that was the topic of conversation, Cementoss recanting Izaru's prompting of Midoriya to step in and save All Might- and the resulting smile that graced the lips of the woman who had been so quiet and distant since arriving at the school.

"It was quite the surprise... Pleasant surprise, actually." Cementoss hummed, his hands falling on the tower of cement beside him. "... I will admit I've been doubting how well she'll be able to settle in here, even with so many familiar faces and assurances... She's been so uneasy, and I don't blame her for being... What little we were told about what they found out at the Police Station, and about the Pit... none of it paints a good a picture." He sighed a little as Midnight's eyes glittered at the words, her arms crossing about her torso a bit. "... It was good to see my doubts laid to rest a little." Cementoss hummed, "Even if things go slow, if she found a reason to smile, even for just a few moments, it's a good sign."

"And I missed it!" Midnight sighed in exasperation, her hands hooking behind her head. "Damn... I've been waiting to see something like that from her... I hope the next time doesn't take too long to come." Midnight leaned her cheek in her hand, before she smirked slightly, "...Mmmm... I suppose I can't complain too much, I already got some see something a bit more thrilling than that last night anyway~!" Midnight chirped, earning a blink of surprise and question from Cementoss, who paused in his work and tilted his head at her.

"... Dare I even ask...?" He mumbled, Midnight smiled wryly.

"Oh just a small show of affection from someone you'd least expect it from~!" Midnight chuckled, licking her lips slightly as a sort of sultry glint appeared in her eye. Cementoss wilted slightly, seeing the more lewd side of Midnight flaring to the surface as her thoughts fell back on whatever 'thrilling' spectacle she had witnessed last night.

He wouldn't ask

.:+:.

"... Well, I think that was all we had to discuss for today..." Tsukauchi smiled slightly, letting out a small breath as he caught Izaru's eyes. The Detective stood up from his seat with a small stretch, his hands falling in his coat pockets.

They were settled in the Teacher's Lounge- Aizawa, Nezu, Izaru, All Might and Kesu in attendance for the last hour and a half or so. They'd been busy discussing the move forward in the Simon Investigation, and the implementation of that Program to look for Kesu through security feeds for all the time Izaru and the cat had been together. Aizawa and All Might had said little to nothing at all while Nezu and Tsukauchi made up the bulk of the discussion- with Izaru joining in where she was asked to and needed.

Tsukauchi had gone over a few of the possible leads he'd managed to scrounge up, which more or less was just a list of missing person's he thought might be connected to Simon, though more digging was needed to confirm that. He'd asked if Izaru remembered anything else, which was a no- and he wasn't all that surprised by it to be honest, so he let it be and just settled on touching base with everyone on where he was and what he was doing about investigating at the moment... Which was little so far, but all great things start somewhere right? He'd earn some real traction somewhere along the way, he was sure.