Chapter 7- Quirkless

Chapter 7
Quirkless

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

... Right... I was supposed to...

.:+:.

"You're not worried, are ya, Shotaaa~?" Yamada trilled in his usual exaggerated (and annoying) sing-song voice as he poked Aizawa in the shoulder lightly, jesting but serious at the same time. Aizawa glanced over toward him slowly, the question and contact breaking him from near sleep as he had been dozing for a little while now- the sound of the students murmuring among themselves and the patter of rain that had been falling since early morning a pleasant lull- that got shattered by Yamada's voice.

"About the Warning from 'Danger Is Near'?" He asked lowly, his tone nothing but boredom as he let his chin fall in his hand and his eyes drop closed again.

"Yessir! It's located directly at the school, and the Staff are all tense and tense can be!" Yamada hummed,

"I don't really put much stock in that website."

"Ah? And why not~? Regardless of all the hullabaloo and the controversy- those Warnings do tell of risky stuff to happen ya know~! 9 times out of 10 something does go down where the Warnings talk about~" He sighed,

"I am well aware, but I don't really care to have any sort of opinion on the matter... It's too much of a bother." He grumbled,

"You have to have an opinion, oh yeah~! No way ya don't, Shota!" He persisted and Aizawa grumbled,

"... Fine, no I am not worried." he grumbled lowly, "This is a school full of trained Heroes and Students who are on their way to being that- UA is also locked up tight. If something does happen, it cannot possibly be enough to worry about... And its pointless obsessing over the words of some anonymous poster on the internet." Yamada grinned, looking amused.

"For someone with 'no opinion', your tone says otherwise! Oh yea~!" He commented, Aizawa shook his head a bit and just fell silent.

"And what about you, Izaru~?" Yamada turned on the girl instead, Aizawa glanced sideways toward her from the corner of his eye as he saw the discomfort appear on her face at the question for a split few seconds.

"... Ah... I don't know. I hope nothing happens, at least.." She mumbled, smiling a bit wryly as Yamada nodded at the answer- oblivious as ever it seemed. Izaru's hands moved to hook behind her neck as she leaned back in her seat a bit, letting out a small sigh. "... I mean the police are all over the place, right? And like Shota said... The Teachers all know how to handle themselves, and most of the students do too..."

"Everything will be just fine, don't you worry!"

Their conversation got interrupted by Mr. Keitaro (homeroom teacher to Yamada and Aizawa...) and whose class they were sitting in at the moment. He seemed to have listened in on the conversation and gave Izaru a reassuring smile as he stopped beside them. "All of the staff are prepared to handle any sort of threat, and with the extra aid of the police- everything will be taken care of, and taken care of smoothly." Mr. Keitaro hummed lightly, "And remember there is no guarantee something will happen either, this may just be one of Danger Is Near's false Warnings- they do happen from time to time." Izaru nodded a little,

"Right... thank you, I'm sure everything will be alright." She smiled at the Teacher, Mr. Keitaro nodded at her with a pleasant smile.

Aizawa's eyes narrowed when he saw Mr. Keitaro's fingers tap lightly against the side of his leg again- his Homeroom Teacher's 'tell'- the little subtle action Aizawa had become familiar with when Keitaro heard someone lie to him.