Chapter 31- Try

Chapter 31
Try

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

... I... Don't know how...

.:+:.

"... but enough about me- what are your plans for today, Izaru?"

"Ah... Hizashi said he was planning to take me around to meet the rest of the Classes... Grades... students and Staff I think..."

"Sounds like a lot of meet and greet."

"... Yeah..."

"You don't sound very excited..."

"... It's not that I... Its not that I don't want to meet everyone... I have to get around to it eventually... And probably better sooner, rather than later... I'm just... Names are hard... Talking to people isn't... Easy... Either..."

"... I get it... Truth be told, I got really nervous about starting out as a Teacher here, you know. And to be honest I'm still a little out of my depth at times... But you'll do great. You've been doing good with Aizawa's class, right...? And Vlad's seemed to take to you really well too..."

"... Right..."

.:+:.

"Aaaaaallllrriiiiiiggggghhhhtttt~! Listen up kiddos, I got someone to introduce to all you Listeners today, are ya ready~?!"

... In hindsight... Hizashi may have been a poor choice to make the introductions to the rest of the school with...

Izaru sighed silently, sweatdropping as she shot the (very vocal) blonde a sideways glance, her hands hooked behind her back and standing a few paces off to the side from him. They were both at the head of the class, Hizashi pulling a fair amount of the attention on to himself instead of her- which was... Better, considering what amount of twisting her stomach did when the eyes of the Class (and its twenty or so unfamiliar, intrigued students...) landed on her.

... He's talking like we're on a show...

... It... is like him, to be this way... But all his exaggeration is a bit... Unnecessary...

Her grey eyes shift slowly back toward the students to see several of them sighing at the blonde's loudness, and others looking amused- with a few here and there who paid the Voice Hero and his noise no mind still, and were looking at her curiously.

In her quick scan of the class her eyes met the tired ones belonging to Shinso, who she had noticed sitting among the rest almost instantly (of course, since out of all of them, he was the only one she had already met and 'knew'). The young boy smiled faintly as their eyes met, a cool, dry little smile crossing his face as he nodded just once at her, and then his eyes darted briefly in Hizashi's direction, giving her something of a half exasperated, half apologetic smirk. Izaru blinked, sweatdropping a little more at the look before shaking her head just a little, and hardly enough to be noticed.

... It's not as if I'm not used to it from him... He was always like this... Even back in school...

Hizashi's hands and his fingerguns moved suddenly, pointing directly at her now, and gesturing enthusiastically, smirking still and completely in character still- you know, the Announcer sort of persona... Though the action and movement of it from the corner of her eye made her heart speed up, and she bit the inside of her cheek for it.