Chapter 10- Wire

Chapter 10
Wire

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

.......... Such overwhelming...... Dread...

.:+:.

"... hey, All Might?"

"Yes?"

"Do you ever have times... when you can't save all the people that you want to?"

".... yes I do... and often. Someone could be injured and calling out for my help anywhere in the world right now, and I would never know about it. I know it's frustrating, but we're only human... there are always going to people beyond our reach that we can't protect....."

.... Sometimes you lose people, even when you try your hardest to save them.....

"But that's all the more reason to stand tall and smile, so that the symbol of justice is always there, even when I can't be. A flicker in people's hearts, whether they be a Hero or a Villain...."

A Symbol of Peace.... But not even the Symbol of Peace can save everyone.

.:+:.

"So what's the deal with her? She doesn't talk much~!"

"... She's on loan from her... Employer. She is to assist you and the rest of the team that is being sent to apprehend the students. She will do everything that is asked of her without question, and she will get her part of the assignment done in a timely manner. Once you head into action, another associate of hers will join you as well. They are a formidable pair, and obedient."

"Mmmm??? Obedient?? You make them sound like slaves~! Hehe~~!"

".... More like a doll. Have you talked to her? There's nothing there but an empty shell."

"... The specifics are unimportant, she will do her job as told and that is all that matters."

.:+:.

".... As it is clear our enemies are still moving against us, the location of the Training Camp has been changed- and the new location will not be revealed until the day we leave."

With the incident at the Mall, security regarding the Training Cap skyrocketed. The Teachers and Staff kicked safety into full gear and the whole trip was kept utterly secret until day they left- as the day to leave came around, both Class 1-A and 1-B piled into buses to head out to the forest. Mr. Aizawa's attempt at explaining the trip went unheard from the get-go, and he didn't bother to try and call their attention back anyway- they'd still end up in a twist about the.... Well, twist- about how they would actually be getting to the camp itself.

He was pushing them harder than he would, a Class of their year... But he had to. Too much had happened to let them have a 'normal' class life....

And so abnormal is what they earned- their first 'rest-stop' being nothing more than a clever way to get them off the bus, and promptly launch them straight into the woods with Pixie-Bob on their tales. Told nothing more than to avoid her earth creatures, and make it to the camp in three hours or less. (12:30 to be exact...)