Chapter 33- Useful

Chapter 33
Useful

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

...was it... The right choice...?

.:+:.

"Goooooooooood morniiiiiiiiing Izaruuuuuuuuuuu~!"

Aizawa's eye twitched at the (very loud) singsong voice disrupting the relative calm of the lower floor common area. Which, had been enveloped in a nice blanket of quite for a long while now, even as the other Staff got up and got around to doing what the needed for today- but leave it to Hizashi to break said quiet in the most abrupt, annoying way possible.

Idiot

Aizawa glanced over his shoulder from his seat at the bar in the kitchen, frowning and settling the overzealous blonde with a stare- Ectoplasm and Cementoss in the room trying to enjoy breakfast and read (in that order, respectively) letting out low sighs of exasperation. Poor Thirteen jumped so hard they nearly lost the stack of papers in their hands, and Vlad sitting beside Eraser let out a low grumble.

"She's not out here. Quit yelling." Aizawa grumbled lowly, Hizashi's red eyes already scanning the room and the heads and not finding the silvery-lavender head of one (not so much) 'Villain'. Upon hearing Aizawa say something Hizashi's attention snapped over in the dark-haired man's direction, his head tilting in question.

"Huh~? Whaddya mean she's not here~? Ain't she supposed to be goin' with ya to the License Exam~?" Hizashi asked right off, his arm lifting and phone with it to check the time. "Ain't the buses supposed to be leavin' in a bit~?"

"We still have 40 minutes. We'll head out to start rounding up the students in ten." Vlad replied on that end, and in slight instruction- after all, Hizashi was slotted to accompany Vlad and Class B to their Exam location. A bit of extra security and another pair of eyes on the students for the outing, given the track record for the semester... Even if the Exam Locations themselves were not going to be lax on Security, Police and Pros.

It was a decision made by the Principal, and no one on the Staff complained- both Class A and B were to go to their Exam Locations under the watchful eyes of their Homeroom Teachers, and another Staff Member. In Vlad's case, that was Hizashi- while in Aizawa's it was naturally the person he'd been assigned to monitor. She was a technical member of the Staff after all, and she could handle herself, and keep an eye out for Danger better than anyone... However following that Aizawa had been swatted awake by a cat at 5 in the morning only to rush upstairs and find said technical Staff member struggling to breathe proper air and on the floor-

"That was the plan." Aizawa murmured flatly, his eyes moving away from the blonde and falling closed as he ran a hand through his hair out of habit.

But it is pending-

"Was?" Hizashi echoed quietly,

"She's with Recovery Girl right now, being checked up." Aizawa went on, ignoring the 'was' and redirecting back to the 'what do you mean'. Hizashi stiffened a little on instinct, his eyes widening a bit.

"Is she okay-?" The blonde asked in an instant, worry flaring and quickly too.

"I'm fine." A soft, faintly exasperated voice cut him off and Hizashi jumped.

His eyes found Izaru as she walked up to him from behind a bit- having come out of a side room attached to the common area and the familiar figure of Recovery Girl following along with a slightly amused smile. Izaru stopped next to Hizashi, hands in her jacket pockets and expression neutral as he blinked at her.