Chapter 16- Truthteller

Chapter 16
Truthteller

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

.... Ten years...

.:+:.

Her Quirk....

Toshinori frowned, stiff backed and his breath halting as he read through the old file and skimmed all the tests, and graphs and data lines, the more he read the more his stomach (what little of it he had left...) started to twist and knot. He was standing a few paces behind where Aizawa and Present Mic were in front of the window, the observation room around them tense and quiet, his head bowed in his reading and heart picking up.

The more he read (and understood, some of it was a bit beyond him with all the technical jargon here and there), the more uneasy he got in reaction to it. To go from thinking she'd never had a Quirk, to knowing she did- and now seeing it broken down via tests and data....

..... I'd think being Quirkless was a blessing compared to this...

He swallowed slightly, his eyes flashing a bit.

..... I understand know what Aizawa meant, when he said Canceling Izaru's Quirk was unpleasant for her... But I never imagined...... How does anyone live like this....?

.:+:.

"Have you decided on what you want to ask?" Keitaro murmured as Tsukauchi paused beside him, the former having just gotten off the phone and replacing it back in his pocket.

"Yes, I think so." Tsuakauchi murmured, "... Thank you for giving this a chance, I know you don't like it." Keitaro frowned a little to himself and to the words,

"... I'm fairly certain no one is going to like it once we start." He grumbled,

"Will you be alright?"

"I'll be fine."

"You called Seino-"

"Only because if she finds out we're doing this and I didn't tell her, I will never hear the end of it." Keitaro cut him off, "I do have a question though, Tsukauchi. This student you're worried is being targeted, are you pushing the issue because he has something to do with All Might?" Tsukauchi stiffened slightly, Keitaro noticed and nodded a bit. "So Midoriya is his protege, then.... I suppose I'm not surprised. Their Quirks are a bit too similar to be anything else." Tsukauchi fell quiet and Keitaro shook his head, "I don't intend to gossip on the issue with anyone else, but the talk about trouble spurring because of All Might being around those kids is not unfounded. All of this started when he became a teacher, and I doubt his retirement is going to make a difference... Those kids are targets because of him."

"... I know." Tsukauchi murmured, his voice dropping. "I've told him that he's putting them in danger by being there, he knows his presence is what's started all of this... But he doesn't want to give up teaching. He's not particularly good at it, but I think he likes being there... And I think he doesn't want to risk leaving them alone, even if he can do little now. He does want to protect them." Keitaro sighed, his hand lifting as he pushed his glasses a bit up his nose again.