Chapter 17- Burning

Chapter 17
Burning

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

.... My body.... My mind......

.:+:.

"I doubt any of that was... Easy, to find out.." Tsukauchi murmured quietly as he made his way into a very tense and quiet observation room- leaving his uncle to the care of Seino, who of course snapped his head off the moment she saw the blood.

"You fool, you shouldn't be using that damn Quirk like this! Take your damn pills and sit down!"

"...hmph, you needn't yell... Seino..."

She snapped at him, but only because she did care... And he was pretty sure Keitaro didn't mind being snapped at.

Mic was fidgeting, his lips pulled into small frown and looking incredibly uncomfortable- as well as a little sick, honestly. Tendrils of his hair had fallen from their stuck up pose and lines ran under his eyes as he held his hands together in front of him, his eyes darting back and forth between the floor, Izaru, the roof, Shota and just about everywhere in between.

All Might was stiff as a board, frowning deeply and standing still where he'd been before, the folder in his hand but no longer caring about it. His mind was racing and his stomach twisted into a knot with his heart, reeling more so than Mic- because how could do much bad have happened to her? He was supposed to be the Symbol of Peace, crime had been nearly decimated since he became No. 1.... And still she'd been trapped, forced to follow orders by someone, unable to even think for herself.... In so much pain. It left him feeling cold, really really cold.... More so when he found out that she knew about him, about Midoriya......

.... One For All

Aizawa was the calmest of the three of them, or at least he kept himself more composed to the outside world than everyone else. He was straight backed and standing still in front of the window with his arms crossed about his chest, and face neutral as he stayed quiet, his head turning slightly from watching Izaru and to Tsukauchi as he came in. The former of which was still sitting at the table and heaving, though she'd sat up and held her trembling hands around the cup of water Sansa brought in, coughing every once in awhile as she fought to calm back down again.... and it was slow going.

His outward appearance gave no indication to how much his core was aching though.

The last half hour of watching that? Seeing how much pain it put her through, hearing her struggling to just get the words out, shaking and gasping- what she said? About what happened to her? And now they were left in their thoughts and their own minds just... Trying to imagine what it must have been like the last ten years.

"...that was awful." All Might muttered, his words earning nervous looks from Mic and Tsukauchi both at how utterly low his tone was, Aizawa frowned just slightly, his eyes falling to the floor. "To think any of that happened, that she's been trapped and being used for years...."

"... No one knew she was even alive." Tsukauchi reminded softly, "There was no way of knowing, this Simon character sounds smart, and he's clearly been being careful, and probably has resources to spare. The way it sounds, he's been active and 'collecting' people for a number of years without ever being caught on to. And to add on top of that, his Quirk is powerful... It's lasted ten years and nearly two weeks now without Izaru being near him. That sort of ability is unheard of."