Chapter 5- Bloody Knuckles

Chapter 5
Bloody Knuckles

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

I could try

.:+:.

"You were pretty impressive out there, Shota."

His eyes moved lazily up toward the familiar face, a small smile on her lips as she hooked her hands behind her back. "I bet ya got a lot of admirers stopping you on the way to school this morning, huh?" Izaru hummed lightly, he blinked. "The crowds were definitely real loud when you were on during the Festival, anyhow~"

"I had dozens of people stopping me~! Oh Yeah~!" Yamada trilled as he popped up on Aizawa's left side, Izaru chuckled at him. "I'm even more of a celebrity than I was last year after the Sports Festival~! Mhmm~!"

"Well, you've both settled into your Hero Roles pretty nicely." She mused, "You've gotten a lot stronger than you were last year, I can tell you've both been working really hard, and the people watching the Sports Festival could tell too."

"Thank you for your praises, they are greatly welcomed~! Oh Yeah~!" Yamada smirked, his hands turning into finger guns as he pointed them toward her- Izaru just smiled, looking amused and unsurprised.

Yamada had grown even more exaggerated over the last year of school, and continued to get more so as the second year ticked by. It was still annoying, but at this point Aizawa had learned to just live with it- while Izaru had never really seemed bothered by his demeanor in the slightest. How he ended up 'friends' with the biggest loud-mouth in the whole of UA, and the smartest (but also oddest) girl out of the General Studies Course (and maybe even a perverted girl with an inappropriate and racy sense of humor...)- he'd never know. And why they'd stayed this long around him was another mystery to add atop it...

Regardless, a year and then some had seen him and Yamada through their first year of the Hero Course, (with Kayama finishing her second) learning the ropes and honing their skills into something suitable for true Pros. Back and forth with the Support Department had given them tools and costumes that they'd whittled down into exactly what they needed, and more time to work on using their skills as best they could. They were getting better, they were a force of their own and they each had their own talents and fighting types- and they were settling into their 'Hero Roles' as she put it. They'd all had internships after the Sports Festival last year and gotten their feet wet in the ways of the world, and earned experience they needed for the long-run that paired with the skills they earned in classes already.

Izaru on the other hand was in a different department, and thus had different classes and responsibilities- though she seemed to have little, in all honesty. With the amount of time she spent bothering him and not in actual class- he had a hard time believing she really was still top in her class... Especially so with how much she still seemed willing to help the other Department students.

A year had gone by and he knew the other students and those three who had elected themselves as his 'friends' (though Kayama was missing from the current picture at the moment... for once probably off in her own class and not bothering the lower classmen) better than he ever wanted to know them. So long being around them had earned him a higher tolerance for Yamada's loudness and Kayama's perverted and flirtatious demeanor- as well as a good understanding of who they were as people and what motivated them... Izaru though?