Chapter 8- One Week

Chapter 8
One Week

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

.... These people...

.:+:.

He didn't see Izaru again for nearly two days come Monday- at all, which was incredibly uncommon. He didn't bother to ask around, but he did listen- and it sounded like she'd been wrapped up with moving in and out of the Principal's office, with a score of Police and Detectives being seen around the school in contest with it.

Not surprising, if she really made good on her plan to tell to the UA staff about her not so Quirkless background- as well as being the now infamous Danger Is Near. She was likely in a bit of trouble, regardless of the promise that whoever DIN was (if they were a UA student...) would earn no formal punishment. What punishment she was getting would likely be mostly spurred by continuously lying about not having a Quirk for a year and a half now.

The Principal made no formal statement about it though, and neither did the police.

On that Tuesday afternoon, Izaru made an appearance again. She seemed more tense than she had been before- apparently getting the weight of her two secrets of her shoulders was not as lightening as he thought it would be.

She shuffled into the classroom during their lunch period (an empty room beside Yamada and Aizawa sitting in it), smiling nervously at Yamada as he yelled her name and grinned, immediately asking a slew of questions about what rumors had started to go off about her amongst most of the school.

'She's in real big trouble for some reason, huh?'

'Did you see those cops? They were talking with Izaru..'

'Wonder what she did... She's like a goody-two-shoes isn't she? What did she do?'

'Man, it's always the quiet ones...'

..... and other such nonsense. Nothing definite, but chatter had a way of running rampant.

"What's up?! You alright, are ya in some kind of trouble, huh~?!" Yamada asked in quick succession, his voice growing louder with each word.

"Pipe down." Aizawa grumbled lowly, Yamada didn't pay him hardly any mind.

"Oh, well I'm not in.... big trouble or anything, I've been going through some logistical things with the Teachers and the Principle...." Izaru murmured, "... they've been testing me a lot, trying to get a scope on what I can do..... because..... the thing is, ah... I actually have a Quirk..? Hehe...."

"WHAAATTTT?!"

The word would have been excruciating on their ears, courtesy of Yamada- if Aizawa had not anticipated an incredibly overzealous and audible reaction, and already moved to Erase his Quirk.

How annoying

"... ah... yeah.... I kinda.... know when bad things are gonna happen." She mumbled, looking more nervous and flustered by the second. ".... it's a bit hard to wrap your head around the logistics of it... but I have a higher sense to things, like a sixth sense that animals have when something is dangerous or not right..."

"That's freakin' cooooool~!!"

Izaru sweatdropped a bit more at that, she'd probably never thought of her Quirk as 'cool' in her life. She didn't have a chance to dwell on it as Yamada started to gesture and point at her with his finger guns and exaggerated, childish manner. Aizawa let his eyes fall closed and his Quirk to fade, fairly sure Yamada had gotten over himself enough to keep his voice to a non-blow your eardrums level.