Chapter 1

Vote and fan me.

*Any Song that was written by Katlyne Derms was written by me and is not allowed on any other Story without my permission. I don't have the music writen for the songs judst the lyrics. I hope to learn how t play some instermunts and write the music someday.*

It was monday morning. The start of a new school year. How many kids where excided about going back to school? Me! Katlyne Derms. I must be crazy right, but nope. I'm as sane as any other 17 year old girl my age. The reason I was happy to go back was because my friend, Georgia Farlen, was back in town after visiting The Bahamas durring the whole summer.

Also, there was going to be a new History teacher at Perkin's High, a Mr. Niall Horan. He was very young as what the principle said at the end of school assembly last year. I just wondered how young. If he was cute and fairly young, all the girls would throw themselves at him to try and sleep with him, and I would get annoyed and eventually snap and be arrested for murdering the whole girl population at school.

I get very anoyd easily. One of the disadvantages of having an older and younger brother. Another bad thing, they both go to Perkin's with me. Phillip was a senior this year while I was stuck in Junior year. William was a sophmore this year. William and Phillip looked very much alike, but William had a thick line of freckles passing over his left eye. Phillip had a birthmark on neck that looked like a hickey that would never go away.

He used to get teased about it, but that was before he became the quarterback for the football team. Suddenly, he was Mr. Popular. William tried out for Baseball and became the pitcher for the team. He's popular now, too. I just go with the flow. I don't care about sports that much, I'd rather play guitar and write songs. Which is what I did all summer.

School doesn't start untill 8:30, and its only 7, but everyone gets there early to hang out with there friends. I hurriedly dressed in my uniform of a green button up shirt and red pants. Green button up shirt and red pants or skirt for girls and red button up shirt with a red undershirt, and green pants or shorts for the guys. None of the kids really mind wearing the uniforms. It's our school colors, red and green, and wearing uniforms signify everyone's equilaty.

"Hurry up, Katlyne!" Phillip called up the stairs.

Sure he didn't have to do his hair and makeup. I decided to just run a brush through my hair and take my make up bag and apply it at school. I hurried down the stairs to my impatient brothers. William was putting on his black boots, his hair falling in his eyes, while Phillip stood aganst the door to the garage and banged his buzzed light brown head of hair aganst it.

I slipped my brown flatts on and grabbed my bookbag and a few apples. I shoved the apples into my bag except for one, I ate that on the way to school. I hummed one of the songs I wrote durring the summer, all the while I had a feeling this was going to be a very odd, but great school year. Maybe even dangerous.