Nervous ~Oscar~

Warnings: None
Spoilers: None
Requested: yes mrspetrova1998
Prompt: 8 "Rumor has it, I make you nervous"

~~~~~~~~~~~

  You were helping Cesar with his homework while Oscar was out, you had always liked them. Oscar especially. You had developed a  major crush on him.

  You had only told one other person, Dante. He was another guy in the gang, also he is your best friend. You made him promise that he wouldn't tell anyone, Especially Oscar. You would probably die of embarrassment if he knew.

  While helping him with an algebra problem you heard the door open and slam harshly, seemingly shaking the whole house. You looked up when loud footsteps thundered into the bedroom.

  "O-Oscar! Hey! How was uh..your day?" You questioned nervously.

"It was okay. Why?" He eyed you suspiciously, making you even more nervous.

"I uh- just wanted to know?" He raised his eyebrows before nodding slightly. As you looked down again Oscar motioned you to follow him. You got up and slowly followed him, he was leading you to the kitchen praying that Dante had kept his mouth shut.

He stopped and turned to you, smirking slightly as he took small steps towards you. He had you backed against the wall.

"Rumor has it, I make you nervous"  He smirked, again.

Damnit Dante.

"Haha.. w-what? Where did you hear that?" You fiddled with your fingers.

"You know, you make me nervous, too"

Wait

....what?

"Huh?"

"You. Me. Beach. I'll pick you up at three." He says simply, kissing you on the head and leaving.

"What the hell just happened?" Cesar asked from the hallway, scaring you.

"I.. have no idea, actually" You laughed softly  "but I've got a date with your brother"