Raccoon Eyes ~Oscar~

A/n: Idk how to put this ngl. Also, I just wrote like five sad things in a row. Am i okay?
Requested by: @user52348636
Prompts:
Warnings:
~~~

"What's on your face?"

"Huh?" You asked with a yawn as you crawled into the bed.

"You got black shit all over your face."

You groaned as you fell back on the bed, "It's my makeup."

You had just finished your nightly shower, and had apparently missed some mascara or eye liner. You huffed, your hands moving to wipe the remaining makeup covering your eyes.

You yawned again, exhausted from the day's events. You were ready to curl up under the blankets and drift off into dream world, Oscar by your side.

"You look like a racoon." He deadpanned, raising a brow.

"Raccoons are cute." You responded, rolling over to face him.

"They eat garbage, you know." He said slowly, his tone joking.

"Might wanna think twice about comparing your girlfriend to one of them, then, huh?" You joked, leaning on your hand.

"Wait, no, I-" Oscar's eyes widened as he quickly tried to defend himself.

"Mhm, that's what I thought." You nodded, and let yourself fall onto your back.

"I'm sorry, but you.. still look like a raccoon."

You scoffed and reached over to grab the nearest pillow. Stifling a laugh, you hit him over the head with it.

"Oh, ho, ho, ho, you're gonna get it now." He smirked, moving so he was hovering over you.

"What are you gonna do to me? Huh?"

"You know exactly what I'm gonna do to you," He teased, leaning down close, "So get ready, Racoon Eyes."

"Oh, you better believe I'm ready." You winked, scanning his face. With a laugh, he leaned closer, your lips only centimeters apart. Just before your lips met, his hands dug into your sides, causing squeals of laughter to leave your lips.

"O-Oscar! St-St-" Your words were cut off with more laughter that you tried desperately to contain, "Stop!"

"Say it!" He whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Sa-Say what?" You questioned, breathing heavily as he continued to attack your sides.

"You know what it is." He replied coolly.

"I'm not saying that." You managed out.

"Say it!"

"Not go-gonna happen."

"Not stopping until you do."

Finally giving in when you began to lose your breath, you spoke up.

"Fi-Fine! Oscar Diaz is the best boyfriend."

"And?"

"and no one could beat him."

"and?"

"and I love him with all my heart."

With that, his hands stopped attacking your sides and he moved to sit beside you once again. Your chest heaved up and down while you tried to catch your breath.

"Oh, you are so not getting any for a long time." You wheezed out, hand on your stomach

"Wha- Hey! That's not fair!" He  groaned, flopping his arm by his sides.

"It's totally fair," you nodded, "one hundred percent fair, actually. That tickle session could have killed me, you know."

"You wouldn't have died."

"Probably not. Most likely not, but still." You rolled over and shut the light off as you began to get comfortable, "Good night, love you."

"Yeah, yeah, love you, too."