Fights and Make ups ~Jamal~

Warnings: None
A/n: PM me if you dont like it, and I'll remake it for you.
Requested: Yes, Sunburnedghost prompt #2
~~~~~~

"J, come on. Seriously?" You asked, a hand on your hip as you stared at your boyfriend.

"Yes, seriously!" He said, throwing his arms up in exasperation.

You stared at him in silence for a moment, your arms moving to cross over your chest.

"I'm gonna give you another chance to take the question back before I get mad." You explained, your (e/c) eyes narrowing at him.

"No. Do you like Alex?" He asked again, glaring at you, his arms at his sides.

"Are you.. are you absolutely serious right now?" You asked, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"You're not denying it! Are you cheating on me?" He accused, pointing a finger at you.

"Because it's a dumb question! Why would I like Alex? He has a girlfriend anyway!"

"Um, because you're always with him, and the girlfriend thing didn't stop Cesar or Olivia! So why would it stop you?" He shouted, stepping towards you.

"We're always with him," You corrected. "He's our friend, J. I seriously can't believe you! Why would I cheat on you?"

"Or is he more to you?" Jamal snapped, throwing his hand up once again.

"This rollerworld thing's got you acting weird! No! He is not more than a friend!"

"How would I know that?"

"Why are you acting so different? You're being very aggressive. Are you hiding something?" You accused, taking a step towards him. "Because I know you would never accuse me of cheating like this"

"Well, when you're all over him like that-"

"You know what, just.. just get out, please" You said, as you pointed towards the door.

"Fine!" He snapped, spinning and leaving your room, slamming the door behind him.

You let out an angry sigh as you fell back onto your bed. You grabbed the pillow and covered your face with it.

Letting out a loud and angry scream, which was muffled by the pillow. You reaches for your phone and scrolled through your contacts.

You clicked on the contact and raised the phone to your ear.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line answered.

"Hey, Monse. Can you come over?" You asked, taking a deep breath to calm down. You heard shuffling on the other end and a mumbled conversation.

"Why? What happened?" She asked, as you heard more shuffling.

"Jamal and I got into a fight" You answered, running a hand through your (h/c) hair.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few" She answered after a moment of silence. She hung up right after, so you put it to the side.

You stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, thinking.

"What was the fight about?" Monse asked as she climbed through the window.

"Alex. He thinks I like him" You scoffed, sitting up to look at her.

"Seriously? Does he know Alex has a girlfriend?" She said, walking over and sitting on the bed next to you.

"Yeah. Yeah, he does. That doesn't change anything apparently!" You huffed, rolling your eyes.

"I'm sure he'll come around." Monse comforted. You nodded and allowed her to change the subject.

The two of you talked until she had to leave a few hours later.

You sighed and rolled over on your bed, you sat in silence until you heard a knocking on your window.

You turned over slowly to see Jamal standing outside your window. You sighed and rolled off of your bed. You walked over to the window and pulled it open.

"Can I help you?" You asked, putting a hand on your hip.

"Can I come in? Please?" He whispered, avoiding your eye contact.

"Hm," you put a finger on your chin as if you were thinking. "Fine"

You stepped aside to let your boyfriend in. He mumbled a quick thank you as you sat on your bed.

"We need to talk" He said, pulling out your desk chair and sitting down "about what I said"

"We do" You nodded, crossing your legs and staring at him expectantly.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm really damn sorry" He frowned, his lips forming a deep frown.

"Why did you do it?" You asked, looking at him with furrowed brows. "Why did you accuse me of that? Cheating on you?"

"I-I don't know.. I just.. I'm worried." He shrugged, looking away from your cold stare.

"Worried about what? Me cheating? Do you not trust me?" You asked softly, your gaze softening.

"What? No, of course I trust you! I just.. I'm worried you'll find someone better than me" He admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"J, I love you more than you believe. I'm not leaving. Not now, not ever." You explained softly, brushing a piece of (h/c) hair out of your eyes.

"You do?" He whispered, looking up. Only then did you notice, tears had welled up in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall.

"Of course. I love you" You repeated, smiling softly at him.

"I love you, too"