Hot Coco and Kisses ~Ruby~

Warnings: None
A/N: Thank you for 12k! Merry Christmas everyone! This one is short! I'm sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You were seated on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate in your hand. You had you head leaning up against Ruby's shoulder and he had his arm wrapped tightly around you.

You were watching some classic Christmas movies and cuddling. This was your first Christmas as an official couple and you wanted to spend it with him.

  "You're warm" You whisper leaning in to him.

"And you're freezing. Please, put some pants on" he laughed and kissed you on the forehead.

  "But I don't wanna.. I'd rather kiss you" you winked

His face went red as he tries to stutter out a proper sentence.

  "I.. I uh.. yeah, yes.. yeah, okay. Cool, cool, cool" he stumbled over the sentence before finally managing to get it out.

You giggled and leaned up and pressed a short and soft kiss to his lips. You went to pull away but his hands slipped to your waist as he pulled you onto his lap.

You smiled into the kiss as you trailed your hands up his chest and into his hair.

  "Hm, I love you so much" you whispered when you pulled away, looking into his eyes.

"I love you too" he smiled and pressed his lips against yours again. You rolled off of him and curled up to his side.

"Merry Christmas" you whispered as the clock struck midnight.

  "Merry Christmas"