Kiss ~Jamal~

Warninhs: None
Spoilers: None
Requested: Yes. immachubbyfangirl
Prompt: 11 "Heh.. um you're awfully c-close.. oh are we uh.. gonna kiss now?"
A/n: I didn't know what to call this oops

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day. You were gonna tell him that you liked him. The only people who knew were Monse and Olivia, who have been pestering you to tell him for the longest time. You had texted him and told him to meet you at the park.

You sat on the swings, swaying back and forth slowly. What exactly were you gonna say to him? Were you gonna say anything? Maybe you should just let it happen..

"Y/n! Hey!" Jamal yelled from the top of the hill. Running towards you he tripped and rolled down the hill. He kept rolling until he finally stopped infront of you.

"H-holy shi-" you started, before choking on your laughter "are you..are you okay?"

"Urgh.. I'm good, yeah." He groaned, standing up. He tries to sit next to you, but he misses and ends up pushing you out of the swing and landing on top of you.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" He tries getting up, but in a burst of confidence you pull him back down and flip over.

"Oh uh what..are we..uh are you trying to initiate-" he starts. You giggle softly and shake your head. Leaning down you watch him get extremely red and become a stuttering mess.

"Heh.. um you're awfully c-close.. oh are we uh.. gonna kiss now?"  You nod and press your lips against his. Pulling away you stand up.

"Pick me up at seven tomorrow" you wink and turn to walk away, swaying your hips.