Everything is Okay ~Cesar~

A/n: This will be slightly different of what happens to her in season 1

Requested by: @lilypaige786

~~~

Anger. You felt pure anger as you stared at the retreating man run away from the bloody crime scene he created. Your mind screamed for you to chase him, to beat him and kill him yourself for what he had just done. For you to make him feel the same pain Olivia and Ruby felt in this moment.

You didn't, though. You couldn't move. It was as if your body was frozen and you were stuck. You felt your knees hit the ground as you gripped Olivia's hand tightly with tears pooling in your eyes.

You gripped her hand tighter watching tears pool in her eyes as the tears started rolling down your cheeks.

"Y-y-y/n.." Olivia stuttered out, looking into your eyes.

"Sh, sh, D-Don't talk.. it's okay.." You whispered, brushing hair out of her face.

"I lo..love you.." She managed out through her labored breathing. Her hand shakily rose to your face and wiped the tear away.

You moved yours over hers as a whimper left your lips, "You'll be okay, Livia.. we'll go to Italy. Just like we planned. O-okay?" 

When your eyes focused on hers, her eyes slowly losing the light in them. Until, the light was gone all together. Her life was gone. She was gone. Your blood ran cold as you stared at the lifeless body of Olivia.

"Livia? Livia? Olivia! Olivia, please, please not you. Dammit!" You cried, still holding her cold and pale hand.

You looked up at your best friend, Cesar, the look of horror on his face would be etched into your mind for years and years to come. Quickly you closed your eyes as you heard yourself scream her name once again.

This whole night would be etched into your mind. The screaming, the two gunshots, and the look on your friend's face as the bullet pierced her heart. You would never forget the amount of blood that covered you. It would haunt you, even scar you, for life.

You felt arms wrap around you and pull you away from the girl in front of you. You let out loud sobs as Cesar pulled you tighter. You heard soft cries from him as you moved your hands up and placed them on his forarm.

When the ambulances finally arrived Ruby was taken away on a stretcher. You just wished you weren't there to see Olivia taken away in a body bag.

~~
One month. It had been one whole month since the loss of Olivia. It still hurt like hell. You still felt the dull aching pain in your soul and the pit of your stomach.

The pain had gotten easier to deal with, by a little, and you no longer cried when you heard her name.

No, now, instead of pain in your heart, you were determined.

Yes, determined to find the man that shot her and make him feel every bit of pain he made her feel.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Cesar asked, watching you as you searched through your closet.

"Searching." You responded, not looking towards him.

"I can see that.. why?"

"We're gonna hunt down Latrelle and finish the job."

"Y/n, what are you ta-"

"I want him dead!" You shouted, spinning around to face him, black sweatshirt in hand.

"Y/n/n," He started, standing and walking over to you, "you don't know what you're-"

"I know damn well what I'm talking about! He shot Ruby! He killed Olivia! I'm going to find him and-" You dropped the sweatshirt on the floor.

You cut yourself off with a deep breath as you crashed into his arms. Your arms wrapped tightly around his waist. You felt a small smile rise to your face as he pulled you closer.

~~~

It's been two months since you started looking for Latrelle. He had completely disappeared from Freeridge and the surrounding areas.

You had spent a lot of time with Cesar, more than you had ever before. Slowly, you fell for him. You hated that you did. You had promised yourself not to fall for him, knowing how that always ended up.

Unfortunately, now all your heart craved was him. Your soul cried out for him. You sighed as you walked down the street with him next to you.

"Something wrong?" He asked, nudging you with his shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, no, nothing's wrong."

"Y/n," He warned, stopping and grabbing your hand causing you to stop, too. "I know you. You can't lie to me."

"Okay, fine. Something is wrong, but I can't tell you."

"Oh. That time of the month, huh?"

"Wh- no! Not that!" You pulled your hand away from his.

"Then what is it? Is it Olivia? Latrelle?"

"No!"

"You can tell me, you know."

"You really wanna know? Fine! I'm in love with you! There. I said it."

Cesar's jaw dropped as he stared at you in disbelief.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously."

"Good, 'cause I feel the same."

"You do?"

"I do."