Cheater, Cheater ~Cesar~

Warnings: None
Requested: Yes. TEM123455
A/N: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Hey, what's up, you guys?" You threw your hands up and smiled into the camera. "Today, we're going to do a.. prank!"

"Was the pause for dramatic effect?" Alex, who sat beside you, asked.

  "Yes, anyways, what kind of prank you ask?"

  "I didn't ask that" Alex teases, smiling sarcastically.

  "Listen, okay, I'm going to be getting Cesar back for the prank he pulled on me. If you don't know who Cesar is, he's my wonderful boyfriend."

  "And the prank he pulled on her was-" Alex started, glancing over at you, waiting for you to finish.

  "He fake proposed to me. So, naturally, I fake sleep with my best friend, right?"

  "Wait, me? You didn't tell me about this! No! Cesar is going to kill me! You understand K-I-L-L me!" Alex stood up quickly.

  "Listen, I'll tell him before things get too serious!"

  "You.. owe me chipotle" he reasoned, sitting back down with his arms crossed.

  "Yeah, sure, whatever. Okay, guys I'm gonna hide the camera." You stood up and hid the camera behind a plant on your dresser.

  You glanced down at your phone, reading the text from Cesar.

  "Get in position, and take that shirt off"

  "If you wanted to get me in bed you could've just asked" he winked and pulled his shirt off.

"Shut up, Alex!" You rolled your eyes and got into bed next to him.

  You were nervous, you weren't sure how Cesar would react. He was still in the gang, and he was very protective over you.

  You gulped and looked towards the camera as you heard a door close. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs as you glanced around nervously and your heart pounded. 

  As Alex slipped his arm around you the door opened. Cesar's face dropped as you quickly tried to cover yourself.

  His hurt face quickly turned to rage as he stormed towards you. He pulled the blankets off and ripped Alex out of the bed by his foot and slammed him on the ground.

  "Cesar! Cesar! Cesar, stop! Stop it!" You shouted, trying to pull him off of Alex. "It's a prank, Cesar! Stop!"

  "It's a what?" Cesar seethed, picking Alex up and throwing him towards the bed again. You glanced as he grabbed his shirt and bolted out the door.

  "A prank" you repeated, walking over and picking up the camera. You turned it off and handed it to him.

"Why would you do that?" He asked sitting down on the bed, putting his head in his hands. "You know your fans ship you and Alex! Th-they make edits and fanfiction! Why would you choose him?"

  "I'm sorry, Cesar" you said sincerely, sitting next to him.

  "But.. are you? Are you really? You know I'm worried about him taking you..you knew that. But you still did it!" He stood up suddenly and whipped around to look at you.

  "You could have chosen anyone else! You know the fans hate me already! They..they" he shook his head and ran his hand through his hair.

  You stood up and put your hand on his arm. Trying to mask the hurt when he roughly jerked away from you to face the wall.

"Don't touch me right now! I could have killed him! All I saw was red! I thought that I lost you! That he had gotten to you this time!" He shouted and whipped back around to you. Only then did you see he was crying.

"I thought that.. that you had left me.. cheated on me.. that.. you didn't love me anymore." he whispered and wiped the tears from his eyes.

  You felt your heart break, had he really thought that you didn't love him? Your eyes welled up with tears as you walked towards him.

  "I love you. And only you" you wrapped your arms around him tightly. "I love you. You, Cesar, not Alex. You"

  You smiled softly when you felt arms wrap around your waste.

  "Okay." He nodded, as if trying to convince himself "Okay"

  "Okay?" You looked up at him.

  "Okay" he repeated, looking down at you. You frowned, and started to wipe the tears of of his face.

  "I love you" you repeated, to make sure he knew you weren't lying.

  "I love you, too"