Truth ~Cesar Diaz~

A/n: Thank you so much for 70k! It really means a lot!
Also, season 2 is out!! I won't write any imagines for it yet. I'll wait a week so most people have seen it.
In this one Monse doesn't like Cesar like that.

~~~

To say you were pissed was beyond an understatement. You were absolutely livid.

The night started off normal, you were hanging out with your friends and playing card games with some horror movie playing in the background.

Until, you slipped into the game kiss, marry, kill. That's when things started to go down hill. Jamal knew you liked Cesar, not by choice, obviously.

You didn't want him, or anyone else, to know. But, do to your obviousness, and thankfully, Cesar's obliviousness, Jamal and Monse both knew.

"Y/n, kiss, marry, kill. Jamal, Monse, Cesar." Olivia suggested, a smile evident on her face.

"Hm, marry Monse," You winked, poking her in the stomach. Uh, shit..  Kiss Cesar, kill Jamal with kindness." You gave Jamal a warning look, but unfortunately, he didn't seem to catch it.

"Wow, I'm surprised you didn't marry Cesar." Jamal joked, not even realizing what he said.

"What does that mean?" Cesar looked between the two of you.

"It means she had a major thing.. for.. you.. Shit." Jamal slowed down as it hit him in the face about what he just admitted.

Your jaw dropped as you stood and quickly walked out of the room. Your feet carried you through the house and out the door.

By the time you had made it out, you were angry. You couldn't believe Jamal just did that to you. He had gotten so good at keeping it in.

You paced back and forth, not wanting to go home, yet. You just needed a minute to calm down.

You let out a sigh and sat on the sidewalk. The cool fall air blew around you, causing your body to shiver as you wrapped your arms around yourself. You sat out there for a few minutes, just enjoying the quiet.

"Hey," A voice called, a hint of nerves present in his tone. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Cesar." You nodded, not looking at him.

"Is it true?" Cesar moved to sit next to you, he watched you intently, but your e/c eyes stayed focusing on the house in front of you. "What Jamal said. Is it true? Do you like me?"

You pursed your lips, debating on how to respond.

"I-" You started, your mouth opening and closing before you finally decided on what to say. "I do, yeah, a lot actually."

"Good. I like you, too. A lot" He smiled.

Your e/c eyes snapped towards him.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do."

A bright grin rose to your face, a long with a dusting of pink blush.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He joked, a twinkle in his eye.

"Well, can I?"

"Yeah, you can."

You leaned forward and placed your lips gently against his. His hands moved to your waist as yours moved to tangle in his hair.

Your heart was soaring, and for once you were thankful to Jamal for spilling your secrets. You were thankful you told the truth.