PREF: Jealousy levels

warnings: none
A/n: ive cried literally 5+ times today :) but im fine
~~~~~~~~~

Oscar: Girl, come on. It's Oscar. 10000000000/10. Although he trusts you fully, he doesn't trust others. He doesn't want someone touching you without your permission. He doesn't even want anyone looking at you.

Cesar: 9/10. He worries about every guy that comes into contact with you. He worries that they'll try to hurt you or worse.

Ruby: 5/10-8/10. It depends who it is. With Cesar, it's on the higher scale. Cesar took Olivia, so he might try to take you.  He's worried that you'll find someone better. With Jamal, he isn't so worried because he knows Jamal wouldn't do that to him.

Jamal: 6/10. He's worried you'll find someone better, someone with muscles, someone who you can confide in without having to worry that he'll tell someone. He's worried that he isn't good enough.

Olivia: 4/10. She trusts you fully, and knows you would never let it get to that point. There's been a few times where it's risen, but that's a rarity.

Monse: 7/10. She doesn't get insanely jealous, but she does get jealous. When you hang out with Olivia or the boys more than her, she'll get jealous and angry. She'll give you the silent treatment for a day or two until you start doing the same to her. She'll cave and you'll get into a small fight that you manage to settle in a short amount of time.