Tree Decorating ~Jamal~

Warnings: None

A/N: So hyped for Christmas! I'm spending it with my grandma. Also aged up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You were decorating your Christmas tree with Jamal, this was your first Christmas as a couple, so you were pretty excited.

 "Yes, that looks good" He said stepping away as he placed the final ornament. You had gotten a small tree so it could fit you shared apartment. 

  "Okay, great, can I put the star on now?" You put your cup of hot chocolate down and stood up. He nodded and handed you the star. "Good, that took forever!" 

 "Hey, perfection takes time, woman" He joked with a soft smile on his face. A smile that could warm the coldest of hearts.

  "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, babe, just let me put it on" you giggled and held up the star.  He huffed and lifted you up so you could put on the star. When he put you down you turned around and quickly wrapped your arms around his neck. You looked into his eyes and placed a small kiss on his lips. 

 "I love you" He sighed in content as he leaned his forehead against yours. 

  "I love you too. So much." He smiled and looked a little nervous. 

 Why was he nervous? You wondered. You had said "I love you"  To each other many times.  He swallowed before letting go of you slowly. 

  "Babe? Are you okay?" You asked with concern, putting your hand on his arm.

 "Yeah, uh yes, yeah I'm fine.." He said putting his hands in his pockets. 

  Okay, he's acting weird.. what's he up to? You wondered. You were too busy worrying about him that you didn't even notice him get on his knee.

 "(Y/n) (Y/l/n), you and I have been together for a year, since I asked you to be mine last Christmas I figured it'd only be right to ask you to.. to you know marry me this year? I had a whole speech planned out but I've forgotten it all so I'm kind of winging it hear so uh.. bear with me?" He stuttered out nervously. Your hands flew up to your mouth as tears began to fall down your cheeks.

 "and I love you so much, I really do. You're the most amazing and beautiful woman I have ever met, and.. I just.. I like it so I gotta put a ring on it.. ha ha.. that was a Beyonce reference.. um anyway.. will you do me the honors of being my wife?" He finished off holding up the beautiful ring. The ring band was a rose gold color with silver braided in, the diamond wasn't too big and wasn't too small. It was perfect. 

  "Yes! Yes! I will!" You smiled eagerly as he slipped the ring onto your finger. He stood up with a bright smile and leaned down to kiss you again. 

 "Really? You're sure?" He whispered looking into your eyes. You nodded and wiped a few stray tears away. 

"one-hundred percent sure"