Jealousy and Fights ~Jamal~ PT3

Warnings: None
A/n:
~~~~~

You stepped out of the bathroom and quickly walked to the front door.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Alex's mom asked, setting her coffee aside.

"Oh, just home.. my parents want me back home" You explained before rushing out of the door. 

You ran in the direction of Jamal's house with your mind racing. You had to get him back. You needed to get him  back.

Your breathing became uneven the closer you got to his house. When your eyes landed on his house you sped up.

Running up the steps of his house you quickly started banging on the door.

The door opened to reveal a once happy Jamal. His smile had faded and he went to close the door, but you quickly put your hand to stop it.

"Please! Just.. just listen to me!" You pleaded, not taking your hand off the door.

"You have fourty-five seconds" Jamal relented, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Jamal.. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you, or talk to you, or hangout with you.. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you as a boyfriend. I'm sorry I went off with Alex to be his fake girlfriend." Your voice cracked and you could feel tears running down your face.

"P-please don't.. break.. break up with me.. I love you so much and.. and I-I can't...Please, Jamal, baby, please" You sobbed "I just, I.. Jamal, I can't l-lose. Please"

After minutes of silence, him just staring at your broken expression. You took in a shakey breath as you stood up to turn around. You had taken the first step when you felt a hand grab your own.

"Okay" he said when you turned around, a small hopeful smile on your face.

"O-Okay?" You repeated, unsure of what he meant.

"Okay. You stop seeing Alex, and I'll take you back." He reasoned with an unreasonable expression.

"R-really? Just like that?" He nodded

  "Just like that" A grin broke out on your face as you ripped the phone out of your pocket and clicked on his contact.

Alex: Where r u?
Alex: mom said ur parents wanted u
Alex: whats the truth
Alex: ik u went to his house. Pls come back later.
You: no. This fake relationship is over. I love Jamal and idk why i agreed to this. Ttyl.
Alex: WhAT
Alex: no no please come back
Alex: my aunts wedding is next week
Alex: please
You: no, thanks im good. Bye

"I did it" you said, showing him your phone. Jamal smiled and pulled you into his arms. You inhaled and grinned as the familiar scent fills your nostrils.

"I missed you, baby, so much" he whispered into your hair

"I missed you, too" You whispered back, pulling him tighter.

"I love you" he said, his eyes scanning  your features.

"I love you, too" you smiled. He started to slowly lean in. He pressed his lips against yours softly. You felt sparks erupt in your stomach and your heart speed up with pure happiness. Even though you've kissed many times before, it still first time every time.