PREF: Who Likes You

Warnings: None
A/N: I had an idea for a st ff where eleven would start to like an oc who could control time. Then I realized that would make them siblings..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cesar: Jamal. Jamal likes you, and he isn't surprised when you end up with Cesar. Cesar always gets the girl. He, on the other hand, never gets the girl. He was saddened, but ignored it for your happiness.

Ruby: Cesar. Cesar likes you, and it drives him crazy that he can't get you. The only girl he wants.

Jamal: Olivia. Olivia has liked you since she started staying with Ruby. She was upset and hurt to learn that you were already with Jamal, but she eventually got over it when she started dating Cesar.

Olivia: Monse. Monse tried and tried to get over Cesar. And she did, with you. She was heartbroken when you ended up with Olivia instead. She had already lost Cesar to her, and now you too?

Olivia: Ruby. Ruby liked you and Olivia. He liked Olivia first, and then you. He wondered if he ever really liked her if he liked you. He was hurt that he lost the both of you. To sach other.

Oscar: May God have mercy on any poor soul who found themselves liking you. Oscar would have the head of anyone who even dared to look zy you a certain way.