Fake ~Ruby~ Pt 3

Warnings: None
Spoilers: None
Requested: yes -disneyfreak-
A/n: oof idk how long its gonna be. Guess we'll see? Also another time skip. Like um three days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Wow. So it's all fake?" Monse asked, turning towards you. You were in her room, having a sleepover. You had finally broken, and told her about the scheme you and Ruby planned.

  "Yeah.." you sighed and sat up from the bed. "I wish it wasn't, though. I wish it was real"

  "Why don't you tell him that?" She has a small smirk on her face. This girl. What is she planning?

  "Are you crazy? I could never do that! He's in love with Olivia.. that's the whole reason this thing started, remember?" You sighed and grabbed her teddy bear and falling back on the bed again.

  "Well, I'd say she's sufficiently jealous. So why hasn't he ended it yet?" She pokes your side.

  "She's still with Cesar.." you say slowly, knowing how she felt about him. She laughed.

"No, she's not!" She laughed again.

  Wait.

  What?

  "What?" You fell off of the bed.

  "She broke up with him like.. three weeks ago. Haven't you noticed them not sitting together at lunch?"

"Oh" you huffed "but he still hasn't apologized. He probably doesn't even know why I haven't talked to him. He probably hasn't even noticed."

  "Right, and what did he say?"

  "Well he- you see- he.." you sighed "nothing really.. it just hurt.. 'just you' I was teasing him about him blushing at something I said."

  "See? He blushed! Go get your man!" She threw her hands up

"A-alright, fine!" You sighed pulling yourself up off of the floor. "I'll be back"

  "You better tell me all the juicy details!"

~~~~~at Ruby's house~~~~~

You took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a bit of time, Ruby answered the door.

  "H-hey, lo- Y/n.." he smiled and stepped aside, letting you into his home. You walked over and sat on the couch together.

  "I'm sorry.." you sighed, putting your head in your hands.

  "Why are you sorry?" He questioned putting a hand on your knee. You looked up at him. You stared at each other in silence.

  You had done this a lot when you were "together", but this time was different. It wasn't for Olivia to see and be jealous over. No, this time it wasn't fake.

  This time it was real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I do another part to this? I have another ending. What do you guys think?