Jealousy and Fights ~Jamal~ PT2

Warning: none
A/n: I uploaded the second chapter of my Beverly marsh ff! And i'm working on chap 3!
~~~~~~~~~

"So, this is my lovely girlfriend, (Y/n)" Alex smiled, pulling you close to him.

You smiled brightly up at him as his mom squealed. 

You and Jamal hadn't talked since your fight. Which was three weeks ago.  You weren't really sure if you were still together or not. You actually hadn't talked to Ruby, Cesar, or Olivia. You felt and knew you were in the wrong, but you just couldn't stop yourself. He was luring you in. Like a predator to it's prey. You wanted to stop, you did, but you just couldn't. There was something 

"I've always known you would end together!" She shouted, with a large grin on her face she pulled you tightly into her arms. She pulled away and patted your cheeks. "When did it happen?" 

 Your smile faltered slightly, but you quickly recovered it and reminded yourself that this was for Alex. You weren't sure while you were still pretending, the girl had already backed off within the first week. You made a mental note to ask him about it later. 

"A few months ago" Alex answered before kissing you on the head. His mom squeals again before rushing into the kitchen. 

 You pull away from Alex and walk over to his couch and plop down. You pull out your phone, frowning when you see your background. It was a picture of you and Jamal last Christmas. You were kissing under the mistletoe. Olivia had taken it to send it to you.

You sighed and put in the password, you opened iMessage. Clicking on Jamal's contact you texted him a quick "hey. can we talk?" 

 Getting a response after a few minutes you speedily look at it. "no. we can't."

You frowned and replied with "why" 

You watched as the bubble pops up and disappears before popping up again. It disappears again, but this time it doesn't come back. He left you on read. You frowned and turned your phone off, faking a smile when his mom came back in with three lemonades. 

"Here you go, darling" She smiled handing you the cold glass. 

"Thanks" you mumbled quietly, as Alex came back and sat next to you he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You take small sips of your lemonade as you and Alex answered questions about your so called relationship. 

You sigh, putting the empty glass on the table. You run your hand through your hair as your mind races. What were you going to do? Why did you agree to this? You just wanted to scream at yourself for agreeing. It caused a rift in your relationship with Jamal and your friendship with the girls and the boys. You made up your mind that you would stop at Jamal's to apologize on your way home. Maybe you could take him out to dinner? Maybe lunch or breakfast? You weren't sure, but you wanted apologize. You wanted things to go back to normal. Before you agreed to this stupid fake relationship. 

You leaned your head on Alex's shoulder while he was telling on of his stories. When you heard your phone ding you glanced down at it. Your heart stopped. your blood ran cold. You quickly accused yourself and went to the bathroom. As you looked down and read it again you felt tears well up in your eyes. 

Jamal: We should break up.

You: What? Why?  you quickly typed back

Jamal: because you haven't talked to me or our friends. only alex and his friends. you seem yo love him more than your own boyfriend

Jamal: EX-boyfriend*

You: Please don't do this. I love you! I only love you! 

Jamal: I'm sorry. But it's over. Goodbye. 

You: Please! I love you!

ERROR 404: THIS NUMBER HAS BLOCKED YOU