Remembrance

Note: (y/f/f) = your favourite flower

***

"Katsuki-kun, look! Isn't it cute?"

Bakugou turned around when he heard his name being called, only to flinch when he saw the kitten. Jumping back, he pointed a finger at the white feline, screaming. "Get that shit away from me!"

A pair of (e/c) orbs peeked out from behind the kitten, her brows furrowed with curiosity. She glanced from the kitten to Bakugou and back to the kitten again, her grin growing when she realized the reason behind the blonde's outburst.

"Katsuki-kun," She drawled out, causing said male to flinch. "Don't tell me you're afraid of a kitten?"

Bakugou froze when he heard the teasing tone at the end of her words. He could imagine the smirk on her face, ready to taunt him for fearing that stupid feline!

Masking his inner emotions, Bakugou's lips curled into an arrogant smirk as he crossed his arms. "Tch! As I'm afraid of a stupid shit like that cat!"

"It's a kitten Katsuki-kun, not a cat." The girl gave the blonde a deadpan look.

"O-Of course I know it's a kitten!" Bakugou was quick to defend himself. "Do I look like an idiot to you, dipshit?!"

The girl let out a sigh, bringing the kitten down to chest level. "Does it hurt not to call me dipshit every time? I've a name you know."

"Whatever, I can't be bothered to remember names of worthless beings!" Bakugou replied as sardonic as ever.

"But I'm your friend, Katsuki-kun." The girl pouted, giving the blonde a puppy look.

Bakugou faltered at the way how the (h/c)-haired girl looked at him – her (e/c) orbs twice their usual size, her bottom lip pushed out into an adorable pout.

'Shit! She looks so cute looking like that.' Bakugou couldn't help but think that way, only to mentally slapped himself after catching himself. 'Why the f*ck will I think about that dipshit this way?! She's nothing but a dipshit!'

"Katsuki-kun, are you okay? Your face is red." The girl asked out of concern, taking a step closer to feel his forehead for the temperature in case he was coming down with a fever.

If it's possible, Bakugou's face became even redder at the close proximity. Taking a huge step backwards, he held out a hand that began sparking. "If you take another step closer, I'll blast your face!"

A light bulb went off in the girl's head, as though she had discovered all of life's questions.

"No wonder you're not feeling well. You're being too angsty and it's not healthy for you."

"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN I'M ANGSTY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!"

"Here, hold the kitten. Maybe it'll help you to calm down." The girl plopped the kitten in Bakugou's arms before he could even say anything.

The blonde's head immediately bent down to look at the kitten in his arms, blinking at the feline which stared back at him. Both stared at one another, caught up in their own bubble.

"Meow." The bubble broke as the kitten nuzzled into Bakugou's chest, purring.

Bakugou immediately panicked, unsure of what to do. He glanced up at his friend helplessly, silently demanding her with his eyes to remove the kitten from his grasp.